Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Norinco NZ 85F

Norinco is not always the easiest company to deal with and if they have a big military contract, then they ignore the civy market for awhile. Plus the gun has to be sent to the RCMP firearms lab, which takes time as well.
    People should not have to fear both the government and the criminal. It should be that the criminal fears both the people and the government.

"It's only a rabbit" were his last words....

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Norinco is not always the easiest company to deal with and if they have a big military contract, then they ignore the civy market for awhile. Plus the gun has to be sent to the RCMP firearms lab, which takes time as well.
    Are you mentioning the type 81 pre-order delay duo to a "military contract" ? That's just an excuse either from norinco or the importer.

CGN Regular
    Honestly what I want most is for them to bring back those 5.56 SKS' that they had planned just before the import bands in the US.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    Oh yes!!! I’d be in for anything in 7.62x25! What a fun round! Love my P762 and my Toks. TT-33’s are a bit small for me though. I still enjoy shooting them.

I’d be all over a Glock copy in that round. I expect that’ll never happen though...
    I agree, they are fun; loud, spit clouds of fire; but been there, done that as they say; can't use them for anything other than informal completion; I consider them a "novelty" the same way I consider my .45 cap and ball. I thought briefly about the NP762 after getting rid of my Serbian Tok, but then I remembered that the NP58 I had was a bit large for my hand (NP762 was larger yet), and was plagued with feeding problems with all but one type of bullet. No standard mags available for the NP762 either.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    Honestly what I want most is for them to bring back those 5.56 SKS' that they had planned just before the import bands in the US.
    According to CanadaAmmo, they were not particularly nice.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    These need Broomhandle detachable stocks and longer barrels.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I want one of these! ... or a 226 clone in 7.62

I'd buy both the NP7 and NZ85F in 9mm today if available.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    There are already many Norc CZ clones brought into the country tho?
    By the same importer? I.e. does North Sylva bring in other CZ copies? If it does then I missed with my theory, if not then I may be right :P

Then find out who imports the Norc CZ copies and get them to import the 85F. CanadaAmmo, hopefully this describes you AND WE ABSOLUTELY NEED 9mm conversion barrels at the same time!

And I'm in for the Norc Glock clone just for ####s and giggles. If they make one in 7.62x25 I'd be all over that too. My only complaint ever is the rebranding CanadaAmmo does to Dominion Arms. Let's not pretend these are anything but a Norinco :P Where the Dominion Arms brand belongs is on things they designed and built themselves like the 50bmg uppers...

For the record I thoroughly enjoy the p762, my only complaint is lack of a conversion barrel (which can be ordered locally, just too expensive) and lack of nicer aftermarket grips.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    The Chinese rebrand all sorts of shotguns in the USA. It isn't odd. Maybe vain, but not a big deal.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.