Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Changes in EXPORT REFORM now effect all EXPORTERS and 3rd party imports into CA .

Nothing difficult, we are in the process of complying a list of those effected. In the next few days you will receive a detailed email explaining the process to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by SpectretheGreat View Post
    For people who have used the old process and are waiting for their product to be exported, will we need to do anything?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Everything has been effected, meaning all items under the USML that require and export license... From barrels, magazines to firearms and everything in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Enfield View Post
    Antiques and/or collectibles affected? or only/mostly new stuff?

ie/Colts/ Lee Enfields ect?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    PLease pm me an irunguns email I can reach someone.

Thanks

done

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStalker View Post
    PLease pm me an irunguns email I can reach someone.

Thanks

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

So does this mean we can no longer buy guns off gun broker, and have them shipped to you for export?

Edit: Nvm Saw that we now have to send you payment first, and then you will pay the seller on our behalf.
    Last edited by Timotree; 08-12-2019 at 09:14 PM.

It's a lot to digest, big lists and could take a month or two to understand all of it.

https://research.ncsu.edu/sparcs/com...ts-tree-lists/

Lists of Export Controlled Items, Information and Software
    Introduction

In considering whether or not a shipment to another country will require an export license, we need to consider both WHAT is being shipped and WHERE it is going.

The lists on this page deal with WHAT is being shipped. (See the lists of export controlled or embargoed countries for guidance about WHERE certain shipments may be sent.)

Items, Information and Software subject to US Export Control Laws and used in a university environment are generally categorized on the following two lists:

US Munitions List (USML) – (ITAR)
    Commerce Control List (CCL) – (EAR)

In addition, under the provisions of the international Chemical Weapons Convention, the United States may require special declarations related to chemical shipments under either the ITAR or the EAR.

If you are shipping any equipment, software, biological agents or technology internationally, please complete the Export Control Determination Request to assist in the classification of the item and to confirm that the ultimate recipient is not a prohibited party. When in doubt of whether a determination is necessary, contact export_controls@ncsu.edu.

Munitions List
    Published by the US State Department in its International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): The ITAR addresses items, software and technologies that are primarily defense-related in application.

International Traffic in Arms Regulations

U.S. Munitions List:
    (Link opens the State Department site; see Part 121)

Category I: Firearms, Close Assault Weapons and Combat Shotguns
    Category II: Materials, Chemicals, Microorganisms, and Toxins
    Category III: Ammunition/Ordnance
    Category IV: Launch Vehicles, Guided Missiles, Ballistic Missiles, Rockets, Torpedoes, Bombs and Mines
    Category V: Explosives and Energetic Materials, Propellants, Incendiary Agents and Their Constituents
    Category VI: Vessels of War and Special Naval Equipment
    Category VII: Tanks and Military Vehicles
    Category VIII: Aircraft and Associated Equipment
    Category IX: Military Training Equipment
    Category X: Protective Personnel Equipment
    Category XI: Military Electronics
    Category XII: Fire Control, Range Finder, Optical and Guidance and Control Equipment
    Category XIII: Auxiliary Military Equipment
    Category XIV: Toxicological Agents, Including Chemical Agents, Biological Agents, and Associated Equipment
    Category XV: Spacecraft Systems and Associated Equipment
    Category XVI: Nuclear Weapons, Design and Testing Related Items
    Category XVII: Classified Articles, Technical Data and Defense Services Not Otherwise Enumerated
    Category XVIII: Directed Energy Weapons
    Category XX: Submersible Vessels, Oceanographic and Associated Equipment
    Commerce Control List
    Published by the US Commerce Department in its Export Administration Regulations (EAR). EAR addresses “dual use” items, information and software that are primarily commercial in nature but also have potential military applications.

Bureau of Industry and Security Commerce Control list
    Export Administration Regulations (Link opens the Commerce Department site. Scroll to Part 774.)

Links below open the individual sections of the Commerce Control List.

Category 0: Nuclear Materials, Facilities & Equipment (and Miscellaneous Items)
    Category 1: Materials, Chemicals, Microorganisms, and Toxins
    Category 2: Materials Processing
    Category 3: Electronics Design, Development and Production
    Category 4: Computers
    Category 5: (Part 1: Telecommunications, Part 2: Information Security)
    Category 6: Sensors and Lasers
    Category 7: Navigation and Avionics
    Category 8: Marine
    Category 9: Propulsion Systems, Space
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Please read post 14

Quote Originally Posted by Timotree View Post
    So does this mean we can no longer buy guns off gun broker, and have them shipped to you for export?

Edit: Nvm Saw that we now have to send you payment first, and then you will pay the seller on our behalf.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

If anybody would like to go through the whole US Munitions list in detail here it is:

https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/retriev...T&n=pt22.1.121

Covers everything!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

Yes, it is a very log read and the complete USML is on the internet. Categories 1, 2, and 3 of the USML were originally suppose to migrate to the Dept of Commerce. Given all the recent events and outrage by extremest groups that is now off the table. The ITAR is currently being reviewed which is causing changes to Export Reform.

These changes are global and will effect 196 countries.

We will continue to keep everyone in the loop as these changes are implemented.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    It's a lot to digest, big lists and could take a month or two to understand all of it.

https://research.ncsu.edu/sparcs/com...ts-tree-lists/

Lists of Export Controlled Items, Information and Software
    Introduction

In considering whether or not a shipment to another country will require an export license, we need to consider both WHAT is being shipped and WHERE it is going.

The lists on this page deal with WHAT is being shipped. (See the lists of export controlled or embargoed countries for guidance about WHERE certain shipments may be sent.)

Items, Information and Software subject to US Export Control Laws and used in a university environment are generally categorized on the following two lists:

US Munitions List (USML) – (ITAR)
    Commerce Control List (CCL) – (EAR)

In addition, under the provisions of the international Chemical Weapons Convention, the United States may require special declarations related to chemical shipments under either the ITAR or the EAR.

If you are shipping any equipment, software, biological agents or technology internationally, please complete the Export Control Determination Request to assist in the classification of the item and to confirm that the ultimate recipient is not a prohibited party. When in doubt of whether a determination is necessary, contact export_controls@ncsu.edu.

Munitions List
    Published by the US State Department in its International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): The ITAR addresses items, software and technologies that are primarily defense-related in application.

International Traffic in Arms Regulations

U.S. Munitions List:
    (Link opens the State Department site; see Part 121)

Category I: Firearms, Close Assault Weapons and Combat Shotguns
    Category II: Materials, Chemicals, Microorganisms, and Toxins
    Category III: Ammunition/Ordnance
    Category IV: Launch Vehicles, Guided Missiles, Ballistic Missiles, Rockets, Torpedoes, Bombs and Mines
    Category V: Explosives and Energetic Materials, Propellants, Incendiary Agents and Their Constituents
    Category VI: Vessels of War and Special Naval Equipment
    Category VII: Tanks and Military Vehicles
    Category VIII: Aircraft and Associated Equipment
    Category IX: Military Training Equipment
    Category X: Protective Personnel Equipment
    Category XI: Military Electronics
    Category XII: Fire Control, Range Finder, Optical and Guidance and Control Equipment
    Category XIII: Auxiliary Military Equipment
    Category XIV: Toxicological Agents, Including Chemical Agents, Biological Agents, and Associated Equipment
    Category XV: Spacecraft Systems and Associated Equipment
    Category XVI: Nuclear Weapons, Design and Testing Related Items
    Category XVII: Classified Articles, Technical Data and Defense Services Not Otherwise Enumerated
    Category XVIII: Directed Energy Weapons
    Category XX: Submersible Vessels, Oceanographic and Associated Equipment
    Commerce Control List
    Published by the US Commerce Department in its Export Administration Regulations (EAR). EAR addresses “dual use” items, information and software that are primarily commercial in nature but also have potential military applications.

Bureau of Industry and Security Commerce Control list
    Export Administration Regulations (Link opens the Commerce Department site. Scroll to Part 774.)

Links below open the individual sections of the Commerce Control List.

Category 0: Nuclear Materials, Facilities & Equipment (and Miscellaneous Items)
    Category 1: Materials, Chemicals, Microorganisms, and Toxins
    Category 2: Materials Processing
    Category 3: Electronics Design, Development and Production
    Category 4: Computers
    Category 5: (Part 1: Telecommunications, Part 2: Information Security)
    Category 6: Sensors and Lasers
    Category 7: Navigation and Avionics
    Category 8: Marine
    Category 9: Propulsion Systems, Space

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

It's amazing some of the things that are on those lists, thanks for posting and doing all the heavy lifting for the rest of us most appreciated!.
    LEST WE FORGET

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast