Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Qbz-03

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It'd need a redesign, much like the original Type-97's did.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    They should try to import them again...as in fix any of the BS "issues" the RCMP had...would prefer this much much more over the Type 97 and Type 81!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

I like the design. According to the wikipedia article the "export" variant has select fire - so... yeah - that's a no-go here. the same page says it operates similarly to a Type 95 (Type 97 for us). I wonder how much work it would take to drop in a similar trigger group to make only single pew / safe?

other than that - the rifle looks pretty slick with that curved thick mag, In canada we have 30/10's that fill that space quite nicely.

Who's the importer for the type 97 and it's re-work'd variant? is it tactical imports? ( the post is in their forum )

Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    the same page says it operates similarly to a Type 95 (Type 97 for us)
    From the pictures I've seen it uses a standard pivoting hammer instead of a linear hammer, so totally different trigger mechanism. I don't think we have any chance whatsoever of getting a QBZ03...

...because it looks like they've evolved the design into the CSLR17, which looks much slicker. I'm hoping for that!

BANNED
    This has been asked for years and nothing has come of it. Hopefully that changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvy View Post
    From the pictures I've seen it uses a standard pivoting hammer instead of a linear hammer, so totally different trigger mechanism. I don't think we have any chance whatsoever of getting a QBZ03...

...because it looks like they've evolved the design into the CSLR17, which looks much slicker. I'm hoping for that!
    dayum, that's a beauty... I'd be down for either.

That cslr17 would be nice.... Id buy if we could them

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    We asked about a long a time ago, unfortunately he project was provided to another importer. A sample was submitted and deemed prophib, but don't think the project was pursued any further unfortunately.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvy View Post

Got any pics of the internals? One interesting mod they could potentially do to solve the problem is make a version that takes AR-15 triggers.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Hey uhhh can I can a uhhhhhhhhhhh modification so we can get legally obtainable QBZ03

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast