Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 212141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: NEW! Jard J68 9mm NON-RESTRICTED

Called Jard today, they are mailing me all the necessary parts to update my rifle to the new specs. Mods will include a bolt stop, spring, and rubber buffers for the bolt stop. I’ll keep you posted when I get it all done. Kudos to Jard for pretty darn good customer service.

Sent in warranty form please get back to me this thing is super scary after getting that updated spring, having it go burst fire mode from time to time usually middle of mag to end but today was the worst as it started to dump full mags (runaway) even go off on its own as I attempted to clear malfunctions. Ended the day with another broken firing pin super cool if I could control it but it’s super scary since I can’t and don’t know what it will do next. Definitely turns heads and gathers attention when that happens at the range when everyone thinks you have a fun switch and your making sure you didnt point it in the wrong direction or blow your hand off clearing it.
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 10-13-2019 at 08:17 PM.

So I see that this gun's performance is only superseded by its good looks.
    Pick up the receiver... I'll make you a believer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    So I see that this gun's performance is only superseded by its good looks.
    Ouch!!! Major burn!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Sent in warranty form please get back to me this thing is super scary after getting that updated spring, having it go burst fire mode from time to time usually middle of mag to end but today was the worst as it started to dump full mags (runaway) even go off on its own as I attempted to clear malfunctions. Ended the day with another broken firing pin super cool if I could control it but it’s super scary since I can’t and don’t know what it will do next. Definitely turns heads and gathers attention when that happens at the range when everyone thinks you have a fun switch and your making sure you didnt point it in the wrong direction or blow your hand off clearing it.
    Damn that's pretty crazy. Be careful.
    Don't miss... I won't...

Quote Originally Posted by Uisge View Post
    Called Jard today, they are mailing me all the necessary parts to update my rifle to the new specs. Mods will include a bolt stop, spring, and rubber buffers for the bolt stop. I’ll keep you posted when I get it all done. Kudos to Jard for pretty darn good customer service.
    Parts never arrived, so I got frustrated and went ahead and bought some replacement screws for the butt plate. Installed them today, the original screws were in pretty rough shape, a couple were very close to being sheared right off. Especially considering I’ve put no more than 250rds of factory ammo through this rifle. While installing the new screws I noticed some concerning wear and tear in this rifle. The extractor groove is deformed and the plate above the barrel block looks like it’s deformed quite a bit as well. Sent Jard another email complete with pictures to see what they have to say about it, but I’m pretty frustrated with this thing. 250rds! One range trip! Man! I really wanted to like this rifle but so far it’s pretty hard.
    Name:  6EE40B22-CA92-47B6-9C09-D7C9E659836C.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  58.0 KB
    Name:  1FA9CAE5-D967-40B2-8B8B-92FDC2D5BB76.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  48.0 KB

So any update on said rifle would be fantastic, am I ever getting it back?

^Wow...that is one soft looking bolt..

Out of the blue the bolt stop arrived in the mail. Also what looked like a different guide rod rear plate but I couldn’t figure that part out. So I installed it, wasn’t too bad, they sent me a print out to drill the bolt holes. Finally I have a bolt stop. Not sure about the rest of the rifle yet, but I’m going to run it and see how it does. I’ll report back. Name:  92AC34E3-854A-4831-AF87-EEE96A0571E0.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  65.9 KBName:  7CB0C8A6-9EC9-4012-AE28-6FBE774E8E8A.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  76.4 KBName:  98B38BC5-898B-4A7F-BC01-364332ED29EE.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  64.4 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Looks like they changed the bolt stop, are those rubber bumpers?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.