Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gagnons Shooting Centre tour.

Really?

You expect them to staff the range at 1:AM?
    All of my bullets go through the same hole - the one in the barrel.
    If you're not getting stuck in a Hummer H1 you are not trying hard enough!

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by njlondon View Post
    Really?

You expect them to staff the range at 1:AM?
    Who said anything about staff?? The place I go to is 24/hrs. No staff needed, just responsible firearm owners and a sh*t load of cameras!!

CGN Regular
    Great place.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    " Who said anything about staff?? The place I go to is 24/hrs. No staff needed, just responsible firearm owners and a sh*t load of cameras!! "
    Same here.

That's really the whole point to an indoor range. You can shoot 24/7/365.

No daylight issues. No weather issues. No issues with noise complaints.

I'm a member at Gagnon. It is a well maintained facility. It is bright, clean, excellent ventilation and electronic target positioning. Even though I live in Mississauga, it is still worth the drive to there. Staffs from there, they are respectful & knowledgeable. To name a few, Reception ladies Debbie, Natalie, Darlene, Terry, they are patient & courteous. ROs like Larry, Peter, etc (sorry can't remember all of you guys' name), they are knowledgeable, helpful, courteous & respectful. I'm a new shooter. They ensure that I have positive & safe shooting experience everytime. Yes, they have a lot of ROs to ensure the range is safe.
    If you are not sure about this range, pls just take a tour to discover by yourself.

I have been active in hunting and shooting sports for almost 50 years, Gagnon is one of the best indoor ranges I have ever had the pleasure to shoot in. It is clean, friendly, safe and well run. The hours of operation are suitable for most people. If not I guess there are other places that are open 24/7 that will accommodate.

How does it work with walk-ins? Can you book lanes? First-come, first-served? Fees?

I'm really interested in this. I'm sick of losing 3 months of pistol shooting a year. I've been looking for an indoor range.
    Last edited by BAAC; 10-04-2019 at 10:09 PM.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

another thing to note is you're only allowed to bring the same guest 2 times then they HAVE to become a member to shoot there.

it costs like 40$ to bring a guest after you use up your 4 free range passes

I still think the 800ish dollars you have to spend to join is steep for a range that has limited hours and this many guest restrictions.

Give them a call. As I recall, a tour was just walk around. For shooting, talk to the receptionist, they will be happy to assist you.
    I only go there during weekend. I never need to wait for a lane.

Quote Originally Posted by BAAC View Post
    How does it work with walk-ins? Can you book lanes? First-come, first-served? Fees?

I'm really interested in this. I'm sick of losing 3 months of pistol shooting a year. I've been looking for an indoor range.
    Give them a call. As I recall, a tour was just walk around. For shooting, talk to the receptionist, they will be happy to assist you.
    I only go there during weekend. I never need to wait for a lane.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast