Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: GSG-16s are on their way!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Cabelas stuff is over priced. Co worker bought a p320 regular non night sight from them for 999$, thats what i paid for my RX.

Tenda is slow to process orders,but free ship over 300$ and always 5 to 10% cheaper than everyone else, takes them generally 3 to 4 days to get stuff out their door.

SFRC-- fair pricing , 1 to 2 days to process order. Slim picking ever since they switched to the new website.

Bullseye london are quick to process orders, fair pricing, free shipping as well. Sometimes they run out of very popular stuff, which i understand why when you run a top notch shop.

My decision making process was, i didn't mind saving $40 in taxes by buying from out of province, and every vendor named above except cabelas offer free shipping. $40 is a brick of .22 , so essentially by buying out of province i got a free brick of .22

Thank you - that really helped

Cabelas stuff is over priced. Co worker bought a p320 regular non night sight from them for 999$, thats what i paid for my RX.

Tenda is slow to process orders,but free ship over 300$ and always 5 to 10% cheaper than everyone else, takes them generally 3 to 4 days to get stuff out their door.

SFRC-- fair pricing , 1 to 2 days to process order. Slim picking ever since they switched to the new website.

Bullseye london are quick to process orders, fair pricing, free shipping as well. Sometimes they run out of very popular stuff, which i understand why when you run a top notch shop.

My decision making process was, i didn't mind saving $40 in taxes by buying from out of province, and every vendor named above except cabelas offer free shipping. $40 is a brick of .22 , so essentially by buying out of province i got a free brick of .22
    Bullseye is my supplier of choice. There's no BS.

Quote Originally Posted by shaheemster View Post
    Thank you - that really helped
    As per my post above, I think SFRC is receiving their shipment very soon, if they are on your list of "maybe" I would bet they are you're best choice

+1 for Bullseye

Just got a call from the good people at Wanstalls in BC. They are saying they will have the rifles in hand Friday or Tuesday and they are taking the remaining pre-order balance.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardK View Post
    As per my post above, I think SFRC is receiving their shipment very soon, if they are on your list of "maybe" I would bet they are you're best choice
    Ya but Ontario transfer takes anywhere between 6 to 8 months. Unlike BC, where it takes 6 to 8 hours
    Save Hong Kong!

Ya but Ontario transfer takes anywhere between 6 to 8 months. Unlike BC, where it takes 6 to 8 hours
    What are you talking about "transfers"? Are you talking in general or about this thread topic of the GSG-16?
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

It's a non restricted, no transfer times

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    What are you talking about "transfers"? Are you talking in general or about this thread topic of the GSG-16?
    he stated that he had a transfer and that SFRC stated the gsg shall be here before the transfer is completed. Thats when i said in Ontario, transfer of RESTRICTED takes anywhere between 6 to 8 months where in BC is 6 to 8 hours.

Trust me if i ever had to register a NR ever again. i am going to name my boat Titanic and drive it into an iceberg.
    Save Hong Kong!

Last edited by tlovell; 07-03-2020 at 03:47 PM.
    CCFR Member