Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122232425262729 ... LastLast

Thread: Action: Gun Ban is a Western Alienation Issue

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar

If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

Quote Originally Posted by SQUAREHEAD1 View Post
    I am with all you guys and it’s nice that we are coming together at the 11th hour… I have sent numerous letters in over the last two weeks. the Night of October 21 broke my heart… I can’t believe Canadians are so stupid and ignorant.
    We have to remember that those in control are corrupt criminals, all it will take is one staged (fake) event for the whole country and ALL parties to turn on us… Technology is such that this will appear completely real and devastating, Even we will believe it’s real, but it will be staged with actors and video of a fake tragedy ...

It’s the old “problem, reaction, solution” technique Which has been used for many, many years in Various forms…

Problem: The people in control want a ban on guns, but they’re not getting complete support, from the masses or the political parties

Reaction: They stage a fake event, tragic and horrifying - Live Video on every news channel across the country 24/7 coverage

Solution: The whole country Screams, ALL political parties agree, Ban all guns.

This whole fake event can happen, feeding hours and hours of tragedy into the Canadian mass’s TVs without anyone losing as much as a fingernail…
    I just say this so that we are ready if something happens like this…
    ^^you Alex Jones much?^^

Quote Originally Posted by josh1976 View Post
    ^^you Alex Jones much?^^
    Alex Jones, Yikes!! LOL, I hear you Josh…
    I know, it sounds crazy, but it happens and continues to happen every day all over the world…

^^you Alex Jones much?^^
    Oh because governments or would be governments never create false flag events? Even if they aren't creating them they certainly keep paperwork ready in anticipation for them. Look how quickly they can table new laws right after an event. Clearly things were written in advance in anticipation.
    Alex Jones may be very hyperbolic but he isn't out right wrong. They don't bother platforming inaccurate ineffective people. They use those for ridicule.

Yah. The "manifesto " was an interesting read until I hit the paragraph about loyalty to the queen, and puked.
    Then good luck in keeping the Banff and Japer National Parks, CFB Edmonton, CFB Cold Lake, CFB Suffield and CFB Wainwright. Like it or not, the Crown owns it. And no, "we'll just take it anyway" is not a viable option.

...and I'm not even getting into the (not small) problem that the soldiers in all these bases are loyal to QEII.
    Long live Alberta.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1 View Post
    All 50 US states are completely different like Quebec, Western provinces and Toronto/Vancouver (is there more to list?), they remain a single nation because of States Rights. Separating is a dumb idea, push for a smaller government in Ottawa, I have a feeling this won't happen though. Sad.
    The division of powers in the constitution is somewhat problematic here.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyn View Post
    Then good luck in keeping the Banff and Japer National Parks, CFB Edmonton, CFB Cold Lake, CFB Suffield and CFB Wainwright. Like it or not, the Crown owns it. And no, "we'll just take it anyway" is not a viable option.

...and I'm not even getting into the (not small) problem that the soldiers in all these bases are loyal to QEII.
    Why not. Quebec was pushing that with there referendum and suggested French soldiers could join the Quebec forces. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steamy teabag View Post
    Why not. Quebec was pushing that with there referendum and suggested French soldiers could join the Quebec forces. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    QC referendum was never about separation. It was about getting to run their own province the way they wanted (which Ottawa did) and getting paid by ROC for the privilege of connecting atlantic canada with ontario (ROC is still paying). The moment Equalization Payments become not in QC's favour, they will insist on revising them or repealing altogether.

22nd regiment was always QC regiment first. If they had to chose sides, IMO, they would chose QC over Canada.