Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19293132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter Update April 16 2019

Quote Originally Posted by dawildqc View Post
    Ok thanks you! I sent them an email to know how to proceed. i want to pay in full :D
    Sounds good man. It may be some time before you have yours but at least you know you’re going to love it.

CGN frequent flyer
    any estimate on the last order for batch 2?

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    any estimate on the last order for batch 2?
    Do you mean the final ship date of the final receiver from run 2?

Last I thought I heard was a few months to finish shipping the run 2 out.

Guessing it could be end of December then for that. Unless any time lines have changed but honestly they may not have an estimate available for this.

I’m getting beyond eager but terrified to ask lol. I paid in full back in Jan or Feb. ordered in December. Starting to get itchy all over. My rifle is being assembled by ATRS (I paid for and had them order all the parts back in Jan/Feb). Starting to wonder if having it assembled by them is bumping it to the back of the line maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by quikcolin View Post
    I’m getting beyond eager but terrified to ask lol. I paid in full back in Jan or Feb. ordered in December. Starting to get itchy all over. My rifle is being assembled by ATRS (I paid for and had them order all the parts back in Jan/Feb). Starting to wonder if having it assembled by them is bumping it to the back of the line maybe?
    Nah, I think it's just a matter of being patient. Do what I did, go buy another gun to keep you occupied while you wait! Lol. Anyways, mine wash in October and I haven't got notice yet so they're still playing catch up. Fingers crossed for soon!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sphen View Post
    Nah, I think it's just a matter of being patient. Do what I did, go buy another gun to keep you occupied while you wait! Lol. Anyways, mine wash in October and I haven't got notice yet so they're still playing catch up. Fingers crossed for soon!
    Now that right there is words of wisdom
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quikcolin View Post
    I doubt it, assembly is pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by sphen View Post
    Look exactly what I did!.... And then the MS still wasn't ready so I just order a pqq next. ATRS better hurry up... This waiting is getting expensive!
    Haha I agree. I acquired 2 other firearms during the wait. After I told myself this Sporter was my only purchase for 2019 🙄

Out of curiosity, does ATRS run production continually or do they wait until they have enough orders and then do them? Any idea how many are currently out there? Wondering if there's any chance they could push ahead early with production given the uncertainty...

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdndfs View Post
    Out of curiosity, does ATRS run production continually or do they wait until they have enough orders and then do them? Any idea how many are currently out there? Wondering if there's any chance they could push ahead early with production given the uncertainty...
    We have been running Sporter sets non stop for the last 18 months. hard to say exactly how many are out in the world but definitely a few hundred to date. We have several hundred more that should be shipping out very shortly.
    Pretty hard to push ahead any more production given the limits we have on machines and man power, yes I said it man power

Until the Turd can produce evidence of there being more than just x's and y's in the world, it will remain man power.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there