Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: So where are we now?

https://apple.news/AQZR3qCVLRNuPbDgoVsXvpg

Article on the division felt between Alberta & Saskatchewan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    To prove how far off the political radar we in the gun community really are consider the names that are being tossed around for special advisors to JT to "heal the rift" with ABSK - Anne Mclellan and Ralph Goodale! Two of our worst enemies on the gun file.
    Employing these people as "advisers" would be pure political patronage, nothing more, and would be quite evident. Mclellan aka "the debate is over" and Goodale, the guy who was voted out would be very very poor choices to appease the Western Canadian rift. But Trudeau has proved to be far from the smartest person in Canada so poor choices on his part is no surprise.

so Alberta and SK separate from the rest of Canada - still no-pipelines will be going through BC, ON and QC

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    so Alberta and SK separate from the rest of Canada - still no-pipelines will be going through BC, ON and QC
    wrong.
    a sovereign alberta/west would likely be able to negotiate better both based on the sovereign rights the UN grants for transportation and passage of goods, also based on the "western" control of certain land and air rights.

But direct negotiation across the table with a single party. There would be $20B in the bank to use as desired. Alberta could dangle something shiny in front of them just like the feds do. Items to discuss would any additional economic items pertinent to the discussion with any of these provinces. Don't follow the mainstream media's statements on any of this. They are all federal Liberal owned (CBC) or are one of their puppet propaganda outlets (CTV/Global). "How or "Hard" or "Near Impossible" are better than the current situation or what's happened in the past. Everyone I know wants to separate. I have a hard time believing the low 30ish% being reported that want to separate by the puppet media outlets.
    Alberta... Now Rat, Federal Liberal and rivet free!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    according to international law..... they absolutely would.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    according to international law..... they absolutely would.
    No, they wouldn't. If you think a country force another country to accept a pipeline going through its land (without actually using force), you must have been enjoying too much of that newly legal MJ. And if you look at a map of Canada and remove AB and SK, you can be 100% sure that no pro-oil government will EVER be elected.

I'm not a fan of jason kenney, I think he's an idiotic political pupper most of the time, but he was right when he called the wexit party a complete nonsense.

What's this thread about again?
    I'm here to learn what'll happen to my ARs, not climate change or pipelines.
    Can you guys discuss that somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    that seems to be the only thing of importance right now, some climate boogyman. gun grabs are the first step to tyranny.. see any communist country ever. only thing 'climate change' means is more taxes for everything that wont fix anything, just further reduce our quality of life. if yall wanna fix climate change, drop a bomb on china or india. they pollute 1000 times more than us...

Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    I can guarantee you the Liberals would be following through on the promise of confiscation/prohibiting of our AR/semi-auto firearm ownership in a few weeks as promised in their election platform. The things being discussed and the western provinces dissent "may" slow down or stop that election babble. The issues are all connected.
    Alberta... Now Rat, Federal Liberal and rivet free!