Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394041424344454647484950515363 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    Garand Thumb has a good (recent) review of the Kahles 1-6 & Primary Arms.
    He also called them more fragile than beefier optics like the Razor and Nightforce ATACR. This really depends on how much you value low weight vs. indestructibility.

Quote Originally Posted by RKRZ View Post
    He also called them more fragile than beefier optics like the Razor and Nightforce ATACR. This really depends on how much you value low weight vs. indestructibility.
    My personal experience with $1000+ Vortex optics is not great, I'll probably never buy another one.

Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    My personal experience with $1000+ Vortex optics is not great, I'll probably never buy another one.
    You don't mention a specific model but that's fine, I don't put too much value on anecdotal evidence. I'll put faith in pretty much any optic that Delta Force fields though.

CGN Regular
    You don't mention a specific model but that's fine, I don't put too much value on anecdotal evidence. I'll put faith in pretty much any optic that Delta Force fields though.

razor hd 1-6 vs a 5x adm flip to side? not quite on topic for ATRS MS but cuirous

Delta guys can pretty much put whatever the #### they want on their guns. Just because one guy uses a particular optic doesn't mean "DELTA FIELDS THIS OPTIC".

Also, I wouldn't be posting unblurred pictures on the Internet if these two are active duty Delta.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer propliner's Avatar
    ^ Henceforth known as Delta Posers.

Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    razor hd 1-6 vs a 5x adm flip to side? not quite on topic for ATRS MS but cuirous
    I think the question is wrong. I would compare the Razor against other LPVOs, and the 5x magnifier against a G33.

To me, ADM makes good mounts, and are not in the optics game. I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    Delta guys can pretty much put whatever the #### they want on their guns. Just because one guy uses a particular optic doesn't mean "DELTA FIELDS THIS OPTIC".

Yet it appears consistently in photos of Delta and other high speed units. The credibility is there whether you think it passed full USSOCOM trials or whether a handful of them went out of their way to select it over all other LPVOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    Also, I wouldn't be posting unblurred pictures on the Internet if these two are active duty Delta.
    I wouldn't be concerned about a photo that's been in circulation for years and published by major international news organizations: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN17R0D2

Uber Super GunNutz

Meh.

I've had a few of Vortex' offerings. They've all failed in one way or another.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"