Page 33 of 143 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334353637383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: Spectre Ballistics Light Practical Carbine - NR Receiver Set

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXXX View Post
    Any update?
    Working on it. Hoping to test fire in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Working on it. Hoping to test fire in the morning.
    Test fire!!! Video!?!? Test fire is always gd news

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    Test fire!!! Video!?!? Test fire is always gd news
    Unless it doesn't end up working as intended then it is bad news... Either way we want to see the video lol
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    If it takes a few hundred extra to make it rock solid reliable, do it. I'm tired of all the cheapsters on here demanding cheap prices then crying like little babies when components fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    If it takes a few hundred extra to make it rock solid reliable, do it. I'm tired of all the cheapsters on here demanding cheap prices then crying like little babies when components fail.
    ������

Libs will just ban this when they come for the snip... I mean hunting rifles. Wake up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcwc View Post
    Libs will just ban this when they come for the snip... I mean hunting rifles. Wake up.
    The possibility of this being included in a ban is real. None of us know what they might or might not do.

That is why they should start making them and shipping them out and forget about being held up waiting for an FRT number that isn't even required. It is a bolt action. It is not semi auto capable. Under the current classification system there is no way this can be anything but non restricted.

Do as Wolverine, Kodiak and ATRS has done and send them out the door.

I will buy if you do.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    The possibility of this being included in a ban is real. None of us know what they might or might not do.

That is why they should start making them and shipping them out and forget about being held up waiting for an FRT number that isn't even required. It is a bolt action. It is not semi auto capable. Under the current classification system there is no way this can be anything but non restricted.

I will buy if you do.
    +1.

I will buy if you do.
    I'm inclined to agree.

CGN frequent flyer

I will buy if you do.
    I agree, but it might be worth while getting a legal opinion before spending the money to go into production.