Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6161819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: DU damage control email....

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Try to refrain from being a "D". TY
    And please try to refrain from belittling others for their own personal opinion. TY

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Ogilvy View Post
    And please try to refrain from belittling others for their own personal opinion. TY
    I am not the one belittling or supporting it under the guise of an opinion, like some. Its unwarranted, and devicive. And has no place here, Take your rhetoric elsewhere.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Try to refrain from being a "D". TY
    It is fact, some say so themselves. They think guns on REAL purpose is to hunt and "why would you/you don't need anything that the liberals don't approve of hunting with".

---

MANY people even tho they eat meat, disprove of hunting...think its all for trophies and is mean and unfair. Not to mention some (even some hunters) agree with more lead bans for ammunition as they only shoot 1-2 boxes of ammo a year so buying an $80/box of ammo isn't a big deal for them. Death by 1,000 cuts...
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    It is fact, some say so themselves. They think guns on REAL purpose is to hunt and "why would you/you don't need anything that the liberals don't approve of hunting with".

---

MANY people even tho they eat meat, disprove of hunting...think its all for trophies and is mean and unfair. Not to mention some (even some hunters) agree with more lead bans for ammunition as they only shoot 1-2 boxes of ammo a year so buying an $80/box of ammo isn't a big deal for them. Death by 1,000 cuts...

Yes I know what has been said in public and in consultations, but there is 1 or 2 in every crowd. Let's not make those numbers even bigger. I know their are people that disapprove of hunting, anybody remember the flack that Doctor got for killing that lion? We are all being attacked from all angles, let's just not make one of the angles our own. If we decimate ourselves from the inside, we are only helping the real enemy. Ty hb98.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    The point I was trying to get across is...

ALL shooting sports and HUNTING are disliked by the antis and liberals...lets stick to get for EVERYTHING even if its not your particular favorite...don't forget if there is no hunting, there is "no need" for guns...self defense isn't a legitimate reason here in Canada (stupidly) and for collecting...they can make you deactivate them first, after all you don't wanna shoot your rare and $$$ collectibles and dirty them or risk breaking them!!!

Hell they don't even like blades or crossbows either and many want to see those illegal too...nothing is safe, they will take/ban everything and lie about everything bit by bit til no one but their police and personal body guards have them!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bluelynx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_r View Post
    You done your tantrum yet?

You are advocating for the destruction of wetlands as much as Duck Unlimited is lobbying to ban every gun in Canada, WAM.
    I have already contracted the earthmovers. That carbon tax is costing me a fortune in grain drying. Get lost DU and the Liberal Party.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelynx View Post
    I have already contracted the earthmovers. That carbon tax is costing me a fortune in grain drying. Get lost DU and the Liberal Party.
    That will teach em good.
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

Quote Originally Posted by Beeron View Post
    Wow,
    I sure hope you aren't accusing me of contributing NOTHING to the firearms community.
    I don't think I know you, do you know me? I am a troll because I disagree with you? Are you even sure that i do?
    Do you know what organizations, clubs, and charities I have been volunteering with for the past 27 years or the hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars I have donated!?
    I haven't posted before now because the majority of the discussion on this site is either very technical or inane and, frankly, not worth my time.
    I regret that this particular issue got me riled up enough to say something.

Would you limit the democratic process to only those who have chimed in on every manner of irrelevant drivel before now?
    Not me sir.

I am an enthusiastic restricted firearms owner and I, like most people here (I think), do not believe that further limiting or even banning the legal ownership of restricted firearms will do anything to prevent gun crime in this country. Having said that, I would surrender mine, without hesitation, if the informed public of this nation decided that it should be so.
    That is why I support the petition because it advocates for democratic process.
    I do not; however, hold DU responsible for advocating restricted firearm ownership.
    They are not, after all, the NRA.

There are those on this forum raising the ALARMing likelihood that "THEY" won't be stopping at restricted firearms. Ridiculous fear mongering!
    This initiative is about RESTRICTED firearms, pure and simple. I renew my astonishment that any thoughtful person would expect DU to advocate on their behalf for the ownership of restricted firearms.

Given a choice, I would limit access to weapons of any kind, including automobiles and the internet, to thoughtful people only.
    So theres absolutely no way you would give your firearms up then... cause its not going to be the "informed public" who make any real decisions....lol.... informed public. Thats a joke, right?

Also... not sure where the weapon thing is coming from. Internet? Automobiles? Really? Those are weapons? Right...
    A car is to an automobile as google is to the internet as a pistol is to a firearm as a weapon is to a weapon...

The only thing making something a weapon is the person using it as a weapon. Firearms are not weapons.... just like your car is not a weapon...just like my google browser isnt a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by bluelynx View Post
    This thread paints the perfect picture of why some people shouldn't own guns, if not for our safety, but perhaps their own. Even more so, it really helps reinforce the "stupid redneck" or "tacticool neck beard" stereotypes.

Destroying wetlands because they cant support a petition... you people need to stop stealing the air we share.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    This thread paints the perfect picture of why some people shouldn't own guns, if not for our safety, but perhaps their own. Even more so, it really helps reinforce the "stupid redneck" or "tacticool neck beard" stereotypes.

Destroying wetlands because they cant support a petition... you people need to stop stealing the air we share.
    Im still waiting on an answer to my questions.

You're a virtue signaling hypocrit. Give me one day to document your daily lifestyle and habits and i'll prove it. You're no better than the next guy, the only difference is you're a know-it-all who thinks he has the moral highground and can dictate who is worthy and who isnt.

I love it when guys like you use the "this type of people shouldnt own guns" line. It always shows your true colors.

Youza.