Page 126 of 132 FirstFirst ... 106116118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1315

Thread: Petition e-2341: Demand Democratic Process on Liberals' Firearms Agenda

Quote Originally Posted by L86 All Terrain View Post
    I got 5 more people to sign today so far, a few more on my list. Sadly, one of my hunting coworkers supports the ban and the Liberal gov't to be honest, "no one needs a rifle capable of more than 5 shots" "well, he is giving the people what they want" (in reference to marijuana). Dope smoking FUDD. He owns a Browning Bar too, told him its probably on the hit list, no f's given.
    Wow...sad. I don’t understand the mentality

Quote Originally Posted by bluezombie View Post
    Shared on my facebook timeline to my ~600 friends again. I'm ready to get bashed some more for it by the lefty sheltered urbanites I work with on a daily basis, but hell is it worth it.

TY bz for the follow up effort, greatly appreciated. The left would rather be lead by lies than to educate themselves with truth. Its easier that way. Oh and of course the "urbanite" slogan "Love for all, hatred for none" Here in Toronto.

I got 5 more people to sign today so far, a few more on my list. Sadly, one of my hunting coworkers supports the ban and the Liberal gov't to be honest, "no one needs a rifle capable of more than 5 shots" "well, he is giving the people what they want" (in reference to marijuana). Dope smoking FUDD. He owns a Browning Bar too, told him its probably on the hit list, no f's given.
    L86AT that's awesome, better 5 more than 5 less. Don't worry about your hunting co worker, when the extended background checks (Bill C71) come into effect "dope boy" will be first on the hit list for his "drug abuse". Stupid is as stupid does. Run that by him see how he feels about that, if he even knows what Bill C71 is.

Great work, appreciate your efforts.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Regular
    you cant fix stupid, you could as stated drop a dime on him for drug abuse when c71 comes in and have his firearms seized that might join him to our cause
    Last edited by Fordtrucks; 02-14-2020 at 02:42 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    2 more.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

Correct me if I'm wrong ,but aren't the mags pinned to a capacity of 5 in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong ,but aren't the mags pinned to a capacity of 5 in Canada
    They are. Handguns are pinned to 10

I've gotten about an extra 10 people to sign today, at least out of those I got a confirmation back from

EDIT: Over the 173k line!
    Last edited by bluezombie; 02-14-2020 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluezombie View Post
    I've gotten about an extra 10 people to sign today, at least out of those I got a confirmation back from

EDIT: Over the 173k line!
    Nice. I’m dreaming for 200,000, but 175,000 is a nice round number too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    . .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer The_Sicilian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
    Nice. I’m dreaming for 200,000, but 175,000 is a nice round number too.
    Agreed, looking like 175K may be where this thing settles but 200K would have been that much sweeter.
    CCFR Member