Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates and Plate Carrier Package From 249.99

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockport guy View Post
    Would you recommend the large for someone that's 6' 2" ?
    For the plate carriers it depends on your waist size and the broadness of your chest. If you have a slender build go with the Medium, and if you are more on the broad size the large will fit better.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johhny12gauge View Post
    On the product page just to clarify are these 3.5kg per plate?

https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...late-level-iii
    Yes that is correct. The steel plates are our heaviest, and if you are looking for something lighter our ceramic level 3 plates provide a little better protection with a significant decrease in weight.

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We just received a large shipment of SRVVs TARGE plate carriers. We have put together a build your own plate carrier package. For the low price of 249.99 you can get yourself a pair of level III+ steel plates and a plate carrier. Check it out, these packages will be available as long as stock allows.

https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...arrier-package
    Does the ASPIS Simplex carrier come with the various pouches that you see in the pic?
    CCFR CSSA CPC

CGN Regular
    Does your steel plate have anti-spall coating?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockport guy View Post
    Does the ASPIS Simplex carrier come with the various pouches that you see in the pic?
    No the pouches in the photo are just for demonstration purposes. The pouches must be purchased separately.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDSL View Post
    Does your steel plate have anti-spall coating?
    It has a light anti spall coating. Hits towards the edges can break through the light spall coating. If you are looking for a plate with absolutely no spall our line of ceramic and PE plates would do the best job.

Any ETA on your 11X14 soft armour? BTW received my other shipment from you guys and products are all excellent. Looking to place my 3rd order when your 11x14 armour comes in!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by williamteichroeb View Post
    Any ETA on your 11X14 soft armour? BTW received my other shipment from you guys and products are all excellent. Looking to place my 3rd order when your 11x14 armour comes in!
    We’re glad that you are satisfied with your order. The soft armor will still be a little while as we have to source more materials. We make the soft armor in house and it takes a little more time to get what we need in materials compared to ordering the finished item.

Understood! I’ll be patient . Thanks for the great service and fast shipment of the last orders. Cheers!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by williamteichroeb View Post
    Understood! I’ll be patient . Thanks for the great service and fast shipment of the last orders. Cheers!
    Thank you for the kind words, and we have some good news for you. We are expecting another shipment of the soft UHMWPE soon so we should have soft ballistic plates in stock again soon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast