Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SFRC Shipping Update Etc, Mar 24th

SFRC Shipping Update Etc, Mar 24th

I just wanted to give everyone an update on shipping. We're almost caught up from the last week and I think we should be back to regular shipping times by the end of the week. Having the walk in store closed has freed up some extra staff to pick orders and box shipments so we're making great progress. In the last 7 days we've shipped over 4000 parcels with UPS and over 1000 with Canada Post...a record for us.

I do ask that you don't call the store, email if you have any questions. I'm the only one answering phones as everyone else is working in shipping...I try to get all the calls but I can't answer everyone when all three lines are ringing.

The online store and shipping department is operating as normal except for some office staff working from home. Only the walk in retail store is closed to the public.

Thank you for understanding and the orders,

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. Got my shipment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    My shipment should have been delivered today, but there was an UPS exception, no further info is available at the moment. I'll wait a couple of days to see if I hear anything, otherwise, I'll ping you, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by essorx View Post
    My shipment should have been delivered today, but there was an UPS exception, no further info is available at the moment. I'll wait a couple of days to see if I hear anything, otherwise, I'll ping you, guys.
    UPS/all couriers are swamped as many people are sitting at home ordering stuff online. I would expect some slightly longer shipping times as they are all over loaded. We're also noticing multi parcel shipments being delivered over a few days and things like that. The drivers all want to stay safe as well so they are taking extra precautions which can add more time to deliveries.

Ryan

Received my shipment today as well, great service, thanks Ryan.

My day was made today,I got a great deal on ammo from SFRC. It was shipped quickly and processed fast by UPS. The weather was great as was my mood I had just totally defeated the grandkids at driveway hockey when the courier came by with my order. He had already dropped off a ton of orders that I could see and actually stayed in the area to do many more drops.
    He was pleasant, efficient and you could see he was tired. He was part of making my day so it was time to make his! I had a brand new $10 bill in a baggie for him and passed it on. He was very pleased to say the least and surprised and thanked me and said he would take a picture and it made his day! Just the effect I looking for!

So why am I mentioning this? The couriers, love them or hate them are bring us things we either need badly (food etc) or have just sold our soul to the gun shop for!! The courier is the last link in the chain bringing your order home to you. In these especially scary times store clerks, delivery people and the guys who keep gas etc available don’t get enough thought or credit as they see many more possibly contaminated people than your average stay at home during the duration.
    Please give them some thought when interacting with them, it’s not their fault the TP and PB ran out or your parcel, one of a gazillion is a bit late.

Surprise them, smile, chat from a safe distance and try make their job and your like easier. The occasion few bucks, where thought appropriate can put a smile on someone’s face or brighten their day!
    Given my typing speed this is the next best thing to writing a novel lol!
    Last edited by Geoman; 03-24-2020 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Can’t write worth hockey pucks

That is a great post. I’ve given all of the delivery drivers stopping by big bottles of Purell.

Although I only had a small ammo order I was very impressed at how fast I got my order.
    Bought Sunday aft at my door Tuesday aft!
    Well done and thanks to the SFRC staff for putting In The work to get us all what we need!

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    That is a great post. I’ve given all of the delivery drivers stopping by big bottles of Purell.
    You guys are an example of what a great business looks like on many fronts.

Another big thank you from a happy customer.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast