Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SFRC Shipping Update Etc, Mar 24th

Quote Originally Posted by TweedleDum View Post
    I placed an order online on Sunday, Monday it was fulfilled and shipped out. Great and fast service as always.

UPS on the other hand decided to hold one of the two parcels that were shipped together. The first parcel weighing 7lbs arrived on Tuesday, but the second parcel weighing 27lbs was held back. Every morning since then I get another email that its being held for another day. I asked the driver who brought the first parcel why one was held and not the other seeing as they went out together, and he had no idea, he didn't think it made any sense to have to make two trips to the same address.

I'm not complaining here, just wanted to share what is happening with my shipment in case anyone else is having delays. Hoping for delivery tomorrow.
    Most people are sitting at home ordering stuff online which has more than doubled the number of parcels being shipped. As much as the UPS updates may say held, it i more of a delayed due to staff shortages and way too many parcels. Many multi parcel shipment are arriving over multiple days due to them being abit over loaded.

Ryan
    Last edited by Chemist; 03-26-2020 at 12:02 PM.

Update: Package arrived today, thanks again SFRC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    UPS/all couriers are swamped as many people are sitting at home ordering stuff online. I would expect some slightly longer shipping times as they are all over loaded. We're also noticing multi parcel shipments being delivered over a few days and things like that. The drivers all want to stay safe as well so they are taking extra precautions which can add more time to deliveries.

Ryan
    Received today, thanks !

BANNED
    Blazing fast turnaround on my order 3 days and it was un my hands.
    You put some other vendors to shame.

CGN Regular
    Are the CFO offices taking a long time to approve transfers? I ordered on the 15th, submitted my PAL and everything else on the 16th, and my order hasn't shipped yet.

Quote Originally Posted by vancity View Post
    Are the CFO offices taking a long time to approve transfers? I ordered on the 15th, submitted my PAL and everything else on the 16th, and my order hasn't shipped yet.
    Yes they are. Most are working from home and the Firearms Centre is working with less staff. Once it is approved we'll get it out.

Ryan

Is the online account updated? I still have order pending. Cheers

CGN Regular french_fried_taters's Avatar
    Does free shipping apply to ammunition? The code worked in my shopping cart but I wanted to confirm before ordering

Thanks
    "I'm a lead farmer...mutha f$@#a!!"

Quote Originally Posted by french_fried_taters View Post
    Does free shipping apply to ammunition? The code worked in my shopping cart but I wanted to confirm before ordering

Thanks
    Yes, the exceptions etc are at the bottom of the banner.

Ryan

I missed the initial round of rifles and placed a deposit for the next to come in. Whats that timeline looking like? Cheers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast