Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: SEND THEM IN ! GSG-16 update for Dlask Arms Corp.

Thanks Leigh and all at Dlask. I received my GSG 16 with the 9" barrel installed. Sent on 28th and received on 15th. All the way across the country. Installed GSG 522 parts kit and it looks awesome.
    Looking forward to putting it through its paces once the ranges open.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

Quote Originally Posted by baldabe View Post
    Thanks Leigh and all at Dlask. I received my GSG 16 with the 9" barrel installed. Sent on 28th and received on 15th. All the way across the country. Installed GSG 522 parts kit and it looks awesome.
    Looking forward to putting it through its paces once the ranges open.
    Yeah they were quick. I sent mine from NS to BC. Got there in about 8 days, 2 days later it was back in the mail. I think it was about 6 or 7 days back.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Can someone help, as I am a bit confused after reading the thread. I placed a pre-order on April 4. Am I supposed to send in my rifle for the barrel swap or wait until I hear from Dlask?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey403 View Post
    Can someone help, as I am a bit confused after reading the thread. I placed a pre-order on April 4. Am I supposed to send in my rifle for the barrel swap or wait until I hear from Dlask?
    whatever option, DLASK will contact you and confirm what you actually want done.

My original order was only for the barrel, but when I saw how complicated the DIY version of the installation was, I was glad when DLASK called me and asked what I wanted done.. I sent them my rifle and they installed the 9" barrel.
    'nada

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey403 View Post
    Are you on the first or second pre order? The send them in is for the first pre order.

So if you have a barrel from pre-order #1 (your order number will begin with 17***)you can send in your rifle now for the barrel change. Please be sure to put the following inside the box :
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Are there going to be more complete rifles for order anytime soon? I held off on purchasing a different gun for my birthday (wife pre approved) in hopes this becomes available again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Are there going to be more complete rifles for order anytime soon? I held off on purchasing a different gun for my birthday (wife pre approved) in hopes this becomes available again.

Yes. Were just waiting for the second batch of barrels and for the gsg16s to show up for conversion.
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    Yes. Were just waiting for the second batch of barrels and for the gsg16s to show up for conversion.
    Ok cash in hand for when they are on the website either pre order or in stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Ok cash in hand for when they are on the website either pre order or in stock.
    cash doesnt seem to be the issues with these pews... whomever is the fastest to click on 'order' is
    'nada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Very true...keep watching...mouse and CC ready lol
    Don't miss... I won't...