Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please... we need everyones help.. A MUST READ Share with everyone

Please... we need everyones help.. A MUST READ Share with everyone

Please share this with everyone including your MP. It is important that this gets out as it has fallen on deaf ears for far to long.

I forwarded this to Andrew Sheer and Jason Kenney this morning.

Dear Andrew Sheer,

By way of proper introduction my name is Jason Lane, I am the president and CEO of IRUNGUNS. I am reaching out to you over the concerns of illegal gun trafficking.

There is a lot more that can be said in a conversation rather then on paper or in an email but not withstanding I will do my best to explain my frustration.

I have been trying for years to fix the current issue at hand.

As you may not be aware my company is located in both the US and Canada and given our company name we do exactly that, we migrate tens of thousands of firearms legally from the US to Canada and back to the US.

I am proud to say my company works hard and we exceed all compliance regulations set forth by every governing agency we deal with.

Over the past two years, I have approached the following individuals with a directive that would correct a good portion of the illegal gun smuggling that is coming into Canada from the US.

Carolyn Androsoff, CBSA
    Paul Galveias, Canadian Foreign Affairs
    William Etter, SSFS RCMP
    And finally, Bill Blair, Safety Minister who didn’t even bother to get back to me.

Prior to doing so, I ensured the full support of the following US Government agencies:

Homeland Security Investigations, HIS
    U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, ICE
    Department of Homeland Security, DHS
    US Dept. of State.

I am sure with a quick phone call I can acquire the blessing of the Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, ATF.

I work hand in hand with these US agencies, and the individuals I work with truly care, they are also prepared to help fix the issue.

Everyone in Canada that I reached out to, verbally and via email, with the exception of Bill Blair thought it was an amazing idea.

Although, unfortunately I was advised to stand down given the “higher ups” as it was termed, would have no part of it, change was not in their mandate. No one wanted to take on extra work, the word “complacency” was used. I was also told it was not in anyone’s political agenda given the results would not be immediate
    I have a way where the Canadian Government can utilize what is currently in place with the blessing and help of the US Government.

In doing so, it will complete the checks and balances needed to address the problem and stop a large portion of illegal gun smuggling. These options are already available, therefore virtually free, I do not understand why we are not taking advantage of it.

The Canadian government has longed for an accurate way of knowing what is being imported into Canada, this will also address that issue.

This is not a marketing ploy, I am concerned and serious about the dilemmas at hand.

I can assure you with great confidence I can give you a path that will address and fix the problem.

Please reach out to me, I need an hour of your time which will make all the difference in the world.

Warmest regards,

Jason Lane
    President
    IRUNGUNS
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 05-05-2020 at 11:32 AM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Might want to forward this to the CPC candidates as well.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    Might want to forward this to the CPC candidates as well.
    ^^^ yes along with ALL provincial leaders
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Spread it far and wide.

We would kindly ask for some help in forwarding this, we are literally buried at the moment.

We have complied a dossier with everything, we just need someone to listen. Further gun legislation will do nothing to address or help the current situation.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

You are working with the assumption that the Government's aim is to stop illegal gun trafficking. It is not. Their aim is to disarm the public and illegal gun trafficking assists in that aim. It creates crime which is used as an excuse to further their agenda. That is why they are not interested.

The same way that police agencies are against marijuana legalisation as it would mean a cut to their powers and budgets. Ditto for banks that get allot of their income from money laundering.

It is good of you to expose their hypocrisy though.

BANNED
    Maybe I'm being a little harsh, but this reads like a letter from a Nigerian banker wanting my help to make me rich. It needs a little more meat than what's in it. What's the cure that everyone needs to spread? Seriously though, because we all know we are getting desperate for something.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We would kindly ask for some help in forwarding this, we are literally buried at the moment.

We have complied a dossier with everything, we just need someone to listen. Further gun legislation will do nothing to address or help the current situation.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Pls make digitized copies of the dossier.

Your correspondence with the "higher ups" not wanting to tackle the real issue because the results take too long is really telling. This government is such a joke. They don't care about public safety, and their voter base is too stupid to realize. Thanks for your hard work Irunguns.

Yes, you are most likely right.

But humor me, the people that were advised and contacted oversee their Departments, one in particular was Bill Blair who couldn't even bother to say thank you. The US Government is willing to sit down and look at adapting this as policy in export reform. I also tried to address this as recently as this years Shotshow. Keep in mind things get harder and more complicated because people don't follow the rules and exploit the loop holes. This is one of the reason we find ourselves in this situation.

The liberals rewrote that section of the criminal code in 2015 when they had a majority government. The way they worded it leaves a reasonable doubt, in 117.15 subsection 2 it reads if in the opinion of the governor in council... No where else do they use that wording. Their opinion can be challenged... If that wording wasn't there the only way to overturn this would be a new government. They can not flip a switch and change the law. At least not if we don't challenge it They will have to arbitrate and justify their reasoning for their opinion. That's the crack in the wall.

You would think that the Governor in Council would have consulted with his subordinates and reached out to other governing entities, I'm not positive but we are pretty sure this didn't happen. Notwithstanding, remember in 2018 when the Federal Court of Appeal quashed an order in council that had authorized the Trans Mountain Pipeline expansion because the government had failed to properly consult with indigenous groups. The word is properly.

It is a small crack but it is with investigating, at least to us.

Please share the information, we have everything to gain and nothing to loose.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    You are working with the assumption that the Government's aim is to stop illegal gun trafficking. It is not. Their aim is to disarm the public and illegal gun trafficking assists in that aim. It creates crime which is used as an excuse to further their agenda. That is why they are not interested.

The same way that police agencies are against marijuana legalisation as it would mean a cut to their powers and budgets. Ditto for banks that get allot of their income from money laundering.

It is good of you to expose their hypocrisy though.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 05-05-2020 at 12:53 PM.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast