Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: BCL SLR Coyote Pre-Order NO DEPOSIT

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    We have had a couple shipments of rifles this week but we're having a problem getting a hold of customers. We have rifles sitting on the shelf after emailing and calling, but we can only hold onto these rifles for so long before we will continue to the next person on the list. If you are waiting for a rifle, try to check your email and if you see a 204 area code number, pick it up because we have some good news for you! We also want to assure everyone that we will definitely contact you when your rifle is in. We are getting a lot of email and phone calls asking when rifles will show up and we honestly don't have a great idea as shipment quantity and frequency is pretty random at this point. We do want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we get these rifles out, we really appreciate everyone's business.
    Last edited by DominionOutdoors; 05-13-2020 at 01:09 PM.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    I apparently have nothing yet. So the fewer that answer their email, help my cause (if I want to be greedy).

Just keep doing what you do, DO. I know the wife and I will eventually have our numbers come up!
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

How does one sign up for the pre-order?
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience-George Carlin

Yah can’t find a phase 5 v3 to save my life
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

Quote Originally Posted by DominionOutdoors View Post
    Sorry we don't have any of those items here at the moment to try. Why wouldn't a BAD work though, looks like it should.
    Bolt release is too close to the upper, I have had this problem with other uppers as well. If you install the BAD lever it hangs the bolt catch open and turns your semi into a single shot lol.

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightymoose410 View Post
    How does one sign up for the pre-order?
    Please send an email to store@dominionoutdoors.ca with your name, phone number and address.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

CGN Regular
    We have had a couple shipments of rifles this week but we're having a problem getting a hold of customers. We have rifles sitting on the shelf after emailing and calling, but we can only hold onto these rifles for so long before we will continue to the next person on the list. If you are waiting for a rifle, try to check your email and if you see a 204 area code number, pick it up because we have some good news for you! We also want to assure everyone that we will definitely contact you when your rifle is in. We are getting a lot of email and phone calls asking when rifles will show up and we honestly don't have a great idea as shipment quantity and frequency is pretty random at this point. We do want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we get these rifles out, we really appreciate everyone's business.
    Good heads up on area code, I usually don't pick up out of town numbers. Unfortunately don't think it was me, hopefully soon!

CGN Regular
    Feel free to call or email me! Lol. I'll be on the lookout for a 204 number..

Are you guys selling receiver sets?