Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

Keep us posted on the legal action, my friend Mike who you built a rifle for is asking where he can donate.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

CGN Regular
    Still dont understand why people are backing out.... Mike a friend of mine just want his ASAP

Regardless of all the Negative Nellie comments I've seen in this thread, I for one, would like to take this opportunity to thank the folks at ATRS for the manner in which they are dealing with this issue, and for the chance to complete my purchase, good job guys, much appreciated,,Brad

I think losing you business, livelihood, and potentially everything you own trumps getting a $500 paperweight. People can be so nearsighted. Yes losing $500 sucks. But I’d rather lose $500 any day than my job or house. You knew you weren’t buying a bike at Walmart when you sent the money. ATRS doesn’t have huge pockets. I still don’t understand why people have this misconception that because you own a business you’re a multi millionaire. Small business owners drive the same car you do, not a rolls Royce.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalonthas View Post
    Are you producing the Sterling Arms Target Rifle, or is it under license? So much mixed information out there but apparently its based on MS? I am so confused
    ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! J.R. Cox owner of The Shooting Edge and Target Sports copied our MS, sent his copy of our receiver set to the SFSS to get an FRT 16 months ago. ONE month ago he approached me to see if I would license him to produce them. I declined simply as if it going to have my company name on it I want to be in control of the quality and material used.
    This is the same J.R. Cox who brought us the prohibition of the Swiss Arms rifles during a dispute with ex business partners.
    Last edited by alberta tactical rifle; 05-22-2020 at 01:11 PM. Reason: clarification of facts
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! J.R. Cox owner of The Shooting Edge and Target Sports copied our MS, sent it to the SFSS to get an FRT 16 months ago. ONE month ago he approached me to see if I would license him to produce them. I declined simply as if it going to have my company name on it I want to be in control of the quality and material used.
    This is the same J.R. Cox who brought us the prohibition of the Swiss Arms rifles during a dispute with ex business partners.

Thanks for clearing everything up.
    So glad to support the trail blazer and not someone hashing together a rip off.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Since you have a lot of billet aluminum already paid for, and presumably a lot of high-end AR parts sitting around, would ATRS consider licensing Spectre Ballistics Light Practical Carbine design, or developing a similar chassis on your own? In case you are unaware, its a upper and lower receiver with a manual action bolt carrier, and other then that uses AR parts. Its similar to some offerings in the UK. Or is it too risky to build anything now that even looks like an AR? I know there was a bolt action shotgun that got added to the FRT.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    It’s shocking that such an upstanding businessman would try to rip off another.

Why people still support him is unbelievable. “He apologized so it’s all good”
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

BANNED
    Yeah lets turn in our man cards for some stupid bolt action AR.... WTF ?????

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Since you have a lot of billet aluminum already paid for, and presumably a lot of high-end AR parts sitting around, would ATRS consider licensing Spectre Ballistics Light Practical Carbine design, or developing a similar chassis on your own? In case you are unaware, its a upper and lower receiver with a manual action bolt carrier, and other then that uses AR parts. Its similar to some offerings in the UK. Or is it too risky to build anything now that even looks like an AR? I know there was a bolt action shotgun that got added to the FRT.
    In this political climate it would be less risky to open a school for mass shooters to learn how to shoot than to try and create any firearm (sarcasm off)

We have no plans to stop production of our Modern Sporter and are running at full capacity. IF the feds shut us down it will be completely and given how this regime has zero regard for the law I think it would be difficult but not impossible to still manufacture firearms in any worthwhile numbers from within the slammer.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there