Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-boss-man View Post
    ruh roh LOL yeah i liked that too. it says further down he will be called as a witness to discuss that.
    Sucks to be him right about now:-) I've spent some time working with politicians and political parties in the past and I've seen first hand the panicked looks, stressed out phone calls, and "damage control" fire drill when someone sh*ts the bed dragging the whole team into the fray. I wouldn't be surprised if JT's chief of staff scheduled a conference call with multiple high-powered participants so that the heavyweights and others could witness to the crushing of Tabbara's soul as an example to others.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    That’s awesome. Death by a thousand cuts but with one arm swinging the blade.
    At least 218,290 arms will be swinging by my last count. We don't want anyone getting tennis elbow! (current petition E-2574 tally as I write this)

CGN Regular
    Looks good Mr. Hipwell.
    Donated to the cause, and wishing you the best of luck with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    Email sent, but I didn't know to add my address phone number and signature.
    How does one "sign" an email? Should we print out the letter, sign it and scan it to .PDF before sending as an attachment?

Also: will any of the information in the letters be redacted, or after this is filed, will any member of the public be able to access all of our names, addresses and descriptions of our firearms?

Thanks in advance for the clarification
    I understand that your personal e-mail to me is all that is required. Don't worry about a signature at this time, just finish your e-mail with your name, address and phone #. I intend to attach all these e-mails (350+ at this time) to my affidavit as supporting evidence. It is not my intention for any personal information to be available to the public. I am not sure how the court system works so I will look into this and report back.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by grox6 View Post
    Sucks to be him right about now:-) I've spent some time working with politicians and political parties in the past and I've seen first hand the panicked looks, stressed out phone calls, and "damage control" fire drill when someone sh*ts the bed dragging the whole team into the fray. I wouldn't be surprised if JT's chief of staff scheduled a conference call with multiple high-powered participants so that the heavyweights and others could witness to the crushing of Tabbara's soul as an example to others.
    love it but I think that happened when they became a liberal party member.

CGN Regular
    Lol, touché

Super GunNutz

I am pretty sure that it was even before that.
    Last edited by prairieguy; 05-29-2020 at 08:38 AM.

CGN Regular
    typo in the filing, derya shotgun not deyra...

Uber Super GunNutz
    This is a beautifully written piece. I am glad I have supported it and all the other actions. I think there might be a typo in #102 as it doesn't quite read smoothly.

Ed
    Member CSSA, NFA, CCFR

"Conversation just kinda dried up, ma'am"
    John Wayne, "The Undefeated"

Done.