Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Update.

IRG, out of curiosity, I placed an order on the Canadian site last week. Paid the USD rate for the items and also paid the CAD rate for the GST and Express shipping. Any idea when it might get picked and shipped? What is the current turnaround?
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

CGN frequent flyer
    Is it ever possible to change an order just to up the quantities on a line or two? Or to place an additional order, but get them paired together for the import cost & shipping? I have a pending order that I’d like to add to if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
    Is it ever possible to change an order just to up the quantities on a line or two? Or to place an additional order, but get them paired together for the import cost & shipping? I have a pending order that I’d like to add to if possible.
    I also have the same question in addition my original question in post #31.
    I'm Irish...

Please understand we cannot combine or edit orders, due to the massive volume of orders that our Canadian staff have to process when the export truck arrives plus our internal software cannot combine 2 completely different orders, especially from 2 different websites, with different box dimensions, into one package. We would have to hunt through hundreds of packages to find your particular order, then set it aside so that we pull both orders apart and then repackage into one order and then do a manual shipping charge, which creates extra work for our staff and takes time away from other orders that have already paid their shipping and taxes.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    I also have the same question in addition my original question in post #31.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Please understand we cannot combine or edit orders, due to the massive volume of orders that our Canadian staff have to process when the export truck arrives plus our internal software cannot combine 2 completely different orders, especially from 2 different websites, with different box dimensions, into one package. We would have to hunt through hundreds of packages to find your particular order, then set it aside so that we pull both orders apart and then repackage into one order and then do a manual shipping charge, which creates extra work for our staff and takes time away from other orders that have already paid their shipping and taxes.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    No worries. More curious about this question:

IRG, out of curiosity, I placed an order on the Canadian site last week. Paid the USD rate for the items and also paid the CAD rate for the GST and Express shipping. Any idea when it might get picked and shipped? What is the current turnaround?
    I'm Irish...

Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    No worries. More curious about this question:

My order took 5 days for CP to pick up. Not sure if that's typical right now but it's slow for sure and kind of out of IRGs control.

Quote Originally Posted by VanIsleCam View Post
    I've seen alot businesses up North posting similar things. No shade on IG as I don't have an order in but, guessing people have had enough of "stay two meters apart" when there have been zero new cases on Vancouver Island, amongst other communities. Idiots still running around with masks on though.
    Idiots like you are the reason this BS pandemic is still around. Feel free to not wear masks, if you don't believe the virus is around feel free to lick public toilet seats too.

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    I just want to know what’s happening with my Ruger charger pc9. It’s been in Canada for awhile now. I know we spoke a few weeks ago about the RCMP has not made a decision on it. If it can’t be put in my name I would like my full refund back and all the shipping and taxes that I already paid for it.
    I have dealt with you guys many times and mostly positive but this time not so much.
    If Nick could call me as I left numerous messages
    Thanks
    Highly unlikely if you're asking for shipping and taxes back as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    Idiots like you are the reason this BS pandemic is still around. Feel free to not wear masks, if you don't believe the virus is around feel free to lick public toilet seats too.
    Karen?

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Karen?
    Common sense?
    I'm Irish...