Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Irungun?

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    As we have made mention on previous threads due to the pandemic we have been unable to keep up with the emails and phone messages in both the US and Canada.

We have been further hit by the current atrocities in the US and we are overwhelmed with foot traffic and online orders. There is no possible way to answer every phone call, message or email while maintaining any sort of sanity or for that matter trying to stay on top of the tasks at hand, which is processing everyone's orders and getting them loaded on the truck.

Our US staff are working 10 to 12 hours a day trying to get caught up, processing and shipping orders. We only have the ability to reach out to you if there is a problem with your order, otherwise all is good and we are on top of it.

We are behind and we understand that, multiple emails and messages will not speed up the process.

Nasty emails and rude voice mails are just deleted. Please understand we are doing the best we can in an impossible situation.

Your order will be coming to Canada, if you are having a hard time with our lack of communication please refrain from ordering until such time as we can get caught up, otherwise just know we will always pull through.

To expand further, we can not just hire people to address the phones and emails, without knowledge of the Canadian Firearms Program the information you would receive may not be accurate. Please also understand we answer the oldest emails first, if you reply to our email your reply goes to the top of the pile and with no end in sight it will take some time for us to get back to you.

Currently we are over 3000 emails behind.

If you find a product on the site then we have it in stock, for how long I am not sure. If the site lets you order it you are good to go. Replacing inventory at this time is virtually impossible, there is nothing to replace it with. That being said Canada will feel the effects and shortages over the coming weeks/months.

GST and shipping links are not processed everyday, that does not mean we are not working on your order or your mags are not pinned. Please also understand there is no possible way to combine any orders.

Please ensure you order the right items and read the store polices regarding cancellations and current delays. Please check this link for updates, https://www.irunguns.ca/news_and_event.php

We are also trying and keep CGN up to date.

IRUNGUNS is running back to back exports so we can get caught up, it will happen but it will take some time.

The Canadian office is also behind, they are working diligently and finishing off the export as well as processing all the Canadian orders that are coming in. Please also check your spam folder and add IRUNGUNS to your safe sender list. This will ensure you get all correspondence.

Enjoy the week ahead.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    In the spirit of collaboration, I suggest you have auto-reply emails and voicemails that set an expectation in terms of a response time. I called today and then sent an email and I have no idea when I will receive a reply.
    My last suggestion is around the eternal questions “how much do I have to pay?” And “is it in Canada or in the US?”. Other vendors probably don’t get these questions because your business/service model is different than what is out there. So you have to make it easy/intuitive in your website the ‘how to order’ and the ‘how much it costs’. I know you have info in your sites but if it keeps recurring this often, that’s probably a clue that the communication needs improvement. And a change there might reduce calls and emails which will free your staff’s time.
    I mean my comments in the best of spirits. Just trying to be helpful. Good luck.
    "Don't confuse effort with results."

CGN Regular
    People are so impatient these days. DO NOT be rude to the IRG FOLKS ESPECIALLY THE LADIES WHO WORK VERY HARD! You will NEVER get any service being a tool and ranting about crap you [ or they ] have no control over. I have no issues with a small wait time. I get a great deal in a timely manner.My 12 year old fully understands the rules for IRG and their shipping policies . She is very smart and can talk slow with small words so you can get it. Also as said before the border clowns and the Federales are having a field day with the new ILLEGAL gun grab. And the Liberals dance around in black face behind closed doors.

In a perfect world that would be great, if we put expectations out there we have to stand by them. Currently we are stating we have no timeline as to when we can sit down and address all the emails and phone messages.

We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by LAV View Post
    In the spirit of collaboration, I suggest you have auto-reply emails and voicemails that set an expectation in terms of a response time. I called today and then sent an email and I have no idea when I will receive a reply.
    My last suggestion is around the eternal questions “how much do I have to pay?” And “is it in Canada or in the US?”. Other vendors probably don’t get these questions because your business/service model is different than what is out there. So you have to make it easy/intuitive in your website the ‘how to order’ and the ‘how much it costs’. I know you have info in your sites but if it keeps recurring this often, that’s probably a clue that the communication needs improvement. And a change there might reduce calls and emails which will free your staff’s time.
    I mean my comments in the best of spirits. Just trying to be helpful. Good luck.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I ordered the same thing for my marlin dark 1895 on May 5. Its not here yet either but im not worried it will get here eventually

I ordered from them 2 days ago, and even though I have amazon prime, it’s still not here?!?!
    FAFO

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    We got a lot of times to spare...
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Big JD-From the hills's Avatar
    Order from March 10th here, it says I have to pay 16.98 in shipping and taxes on my order history(which is only visible on the PC website and not on my smartphone) but I cant find any way to actually pay it.... I never did get the email saying I have to pay. So yeah cant get through on the phone, or email and I'm sure they are tired of my order just sitting there..... not sure what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Big JD-From the hills View Post
    Order from March 10th here, it says I have to pay 16.98 in shipping and taxes on my order history(which is only visible on the PC website and not on my smartphone) but I cant find any way to actually pay it.... I never did get the email saying I have to pay. So yeah cant get through on the phone, or email and I'm sure they are tired of my order just sitting there..... not sure what to do
    There must be a link somewhere under your account. I paid both portions, but can’t recall the exact process, so hopefully someone else will be able to walk you through it.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Big JD-From the hills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    There must be a link somewhere under your account. I paid both portions, but can’t recall the exact process, so hopefully someone else will be able to walk you through it.
    Yeah its real strange because there is a whole bunch of stuff not there when I click on incomplete order history via my phone. Buch more info on the PC website though.

Quote Originally Posted by Big JD-From the hills View Post
    Yeah its real strange because there is a whole bunch of stuff not there when I click on incomplete order history via my phone. Buch more info on the PC website though.
    Login to the IRG website. Then click the “My Account” button, and select “My Profile”. Then under “My Orders”, click “Incomplete Order History”. You should have an order there, and in the far right column there should be a clickable link under the heading “pay now”.

Try that, if it does not show up there then somethings up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast