Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tenda Experience

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Zortron View Post
    I don't order from Chinese-owned businesses for pretty much this reason. I find that they do business differently and are not reliable for sorting out issues or admitting to mistakes.
    Common man, not of fan of tenda but those comments you can keep for yourself

I don't order from Chinese-owned businesses for pretty much this reason. I find that they do business differently and are not reliable for sorting out issues or admitting to mistakes.
    Seriously? Can we not just stick to the reviewing of a particular business and it’s practices without the inclusion of derogatory, generalizing comments about ethnicity? And that’s not political correctness talking, that’s just saying what should be common decency, kindness and fairness as we all inhabit this great country of ours together.

^^100%. Once you're here you're Canadian. They are a Canadian owned business. I just bought a Sig 1911-22 from these guys and it was a great experience, not to mention the cheapest price in Canada.

BANNED
    Go do business with Trump.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was somewhat concerned reading this thread after I purchased from Tenda. However it went quick and smooth. No issues at all.

Zortron is 100% correct. I deal with the Chinese at a business/industrial level and he is 100% correct. Different culture and you have factor that in in order to make it work.

Fyrefighter, that is an excellent idea! Since you seem to have the inside track on this (and know squat about what Zortron posted, and you should keep quiet about things you don’t know anything about), can you provide an introduction to Donald for me?
    Last edited by Light Infantry; 06-27-2020 at 01:32 PM. Reason: spelling
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

I've just had dealings with Tenda, I wanted to return an item. Sent a return e-mail (from their webpage), received a very fast response, sent me a shipping label, and asked if I wanted a refund or exchange. They had an item I wanted, but it was a couple of dollars more, They said no problem, they would eat the cost. I am entirely satisfied.
    CSSA, ADRRA, OVPL, EDSC, OFHA, CCFR
    “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” Mark Twain

The fact that you do not buy from a business based off the ethnical background of the owner makes you a racist. Categorizing people into a definition of "they" sickens me. It's people like you that are the issue.
    The perils of duck hunting are great - especially for the duck.

BANNED
    Here you go:

https://www.trump.com/connect

Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post
    I was somewhat concerned reading this thread after I purchased from Tenda. However it went quick and smooth. No issues at all.

Zortron is 100% correct. I deal with the Chinese at a business/industrial level and he is 100% correct. Different culture and you have factor that in in order to make it work.

Fyrefighter, that is an excellent idea! Since you seem to have the inside track on this (and know squat about what Zortron posted, and you should keep quiet about things you don’t know anything about), can you provide an introduction to Donald for me?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    No cell number direct to Donny? ^^^^
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

CGN Regular
    i've on;y had one online transaction and it was great! not a single issue. and free shipping on 4000 rounds of ammo
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ