Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tenda Experience

I have bought all my firearms from tenda.
    Never had an issue

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post
    I was somewhat concerned reading this thread after I purchased from Tenda. However it went quick and smooth. No issues at all.

Zortron is 100% correct. I deal with the Chinese at a business/industrial level and he is 100% correct. Different culture and you have factor that in in order to make it work.

Fyrefighter, that is an excellent idea! Since you seem to have the inside track on this (and know squat about what Zortron posted, and you should keep quiet about things you don’t know anything about), can you provide an introduction to Donald for me?
    Glad someone gets it. It seems a whole lot of people here were rabidly quick to jump on calling me a "racist" for an entirely truthful observation. Every culture has its own business practices. Asians have different customs in the way they do business, the same way European, American, Russian, etc. business practices all differ from eachother. Can anybody really refute this claim? The point is that if you do business with the Chinese you should come to expect that they'll handle things in a way which Canadians might find unacceptable.

BANNED
    We're calling you racist because your viewpoints are racist. That you aren't aware shows just how ignorant you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zortron View Post
    Glad someone gets it. It seems a whole lot of people here were rabidly quick to jump on calling me a "racist" for an entirely truthful observation. Every culture has its own business practices. Asians have different customs in the way they do business, the same way European, American, Russian, etc. business practices all differ from eachother. Can anybody really refute this claim? The point is that if you do business with the Chinese you should come to expect that they'll handle things in a way which Canadians might find unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Musky Hunter View Post
    Order in person only.
    This.
    I don't order from online stores anymore. I've had bad experiences with SFRC. They sold me a defective gun and couldn't care less to help me in any way. I've also had bad experience with Tenda, but if you pressure them enough they sort out the issues for you.

It's way too easy for online stores to wash their hands of you when something goes wrong. If you order in person and something bad happens, you can go back get help in person.

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyBalls View Post
    exactly! companies shouldn't be praised for simply shipping you what you ordered! they should be praised when something goes wrong and the lengths they go to to make right. Some companies will take no fault and basically tell you to tough luck, some companies will actually make it right. If you've been buying from these stores long enough you'll figure out who's who.
    what did you buy or had a bad with Tenda experience too/ or just jumping on the scorned bad wagon just add to your post? i get you got opinions but until you dealt with them, you don't have any. ....ok newbie
    CCFR member - join and support ! DONATE

Honestly, with how atrocious Canadian gun retailer websites are, Tenda is usually the second site I go to (after Bullseye). Their mobile sites sucks, and it's annoying that they list out of stock by default (as do most others) but you can mostly navigate to find what you're going for.

Have had a few major orders, never a hiccup. Even let me call in and change the one, when my indecision kicked in a day later. And they seem to match prices of other places, so you don't have to visit the other 8 (poorly laid out sites) to make sure you're getting the best price.

Thanks for the post was just looking to buy some ammo from them but will take my business somewhere else

Buying ammo from Tenda never seems to be a problem for me. And they are the limited stores I know providing free shipping with ammo.

I’ve purchased two guns and some bulk ammo from them over the last few months......no issues at all, and prices were good. Just ordered another gun today as a matter of fact.

I have been dealing with them for a few years. I have ordered guns off their website and in store. No issues at all.