Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Why everyone's shelves will be empty for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by hinks View Post
    In my opinion, this post would have more credibility with sources and also if it wasn't posted by someone who directly benefits from the panic buying caused by the spread of fear and product scarcity. That's some nasty marketing.
    Maybe you have not been tracking current events? It is possible I suppose, that you're not privy to any news feed.

Just the OIC has created a firestorm of sales in Canada.

By all means, disregard the warning of shortages.

Looks like another toilet paper deal....time to sell some over price rifles! Or shotguns....when everything was plentyfull and the prices where right... that was the time to buy.... but everyone knows... things like this don’t happen! Lol
    Cheers
    Brian

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evogun View Post
    What propogandist did you receive this information from? Inflation is central bank theft. They think its good to steal 2% of your wealth every year of your life.
    It's the invisible hidden tax.

It will make paupers of us all.

To those that have, more shall be given. From those that have not, all will be taken.

Totally agree of shortages, and not just guns and ammo. I bought a “new” 2018 F150 in March of 2019. I looked at half a dozen Ford dealerships in the GTA at that time and they had inventory ranging from 150-315 units in stock at each dealership. I just looked at all those same dealers and their current inventory ranges from 11-45 units in stock. Quite a significant difference.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom shooter View Post
    . Quite a significant difference.
    Because the factories have been shut down or operating at reduced levels for several months. Ford and GM are particularly short of stock on the ground.

There’s a pandemic, a race war, and a gun ban all happening at the same time and there’s still people doubting that there’s really a shortage..

Quote Originally Posted by 'Boo View Post
    Because the factories have been shut down or operating at reduced levels for several months. Ford and GM are particularly short of stock on the ground.
    Ya I get that, but you would have thought with the number of people being out of work either temporarily or still, they wouldn’t be rushing out to buy a new vehicle.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

What’s the cut off date for next import
    Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Big JD-From the hills's Avatar
    This is why I dont think having a non standard caliber is a poor idea. I mean there is probably some .270wsm and allot of other non .308, 5.56/223, 9mom mom, .45anemic colt pistol rds on the shelf.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom shooter View Post
    Ya I get that, but you would have thought with the number of people being out of work either temporarily or still, they wouldn’t be rushing out to buy a new vehicle.
    I have been working throughout the "pandemic" and wouldn't consider buying a vehicle at least until next year minimum or 2022. I am looking to get rid of my sedan and purchase a crossover. Sedan still has lots of life, only at 113K km