Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FABARM Firearms now available!

Business Member

FABARM Firearms now available!

Good day CGN,

We are pleased to announce we have been selected as a Canadian Distributor for FABARM Firearms. All Canadian legal products offered by FABARM will be available to Canada.

Orders are in with FABARM. We should start to see product arrive late summer/early fall. Stay tuned for product arrival, as we'll post on CGN once we have product to ship to dealers.

Please contact your dealer for pricing.

Regards,
    KGL
    Last edited by Korth Group Ltd; 07-16-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Nice! Any S.A.T 8s?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IWS2K View Post
    Nice! Any S.A.T 8s?
    Not initially, as FABARM will need to reduce the capacity from eight to five rounds. Our goal will be to offer these models in time.

KGL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Butcherbill's Avatar
    Will you be bringing in accessories as well, say for the tactical pumps like the sdass models. Stocks, chokes and picatinny rails?

CGN Regular
    I’ve tried on 2 separate occasions to order a couple of fabarm shotguns in the past, no word or explanations on why they never were able to fill the orders.Very frustrating and disappointing . I hope there will be a better representation of the brand here In Canada but the ship has probably sailed on me having one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Is it possible to get furniture sets?

I’d like a set of black for my XLR composite.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butcherbill View Post
    Will you be bringing in accessories as well, say for the tactical pumps like the sdass models. Stocks, chokes and picatinny rails?
    Yes, we have listed every item that can be legally sold in Canada, so you will be able to order accessories for FABARM.

Quote Originally Posted by sspike View Post
    I’ve tried on 2 separate occasions to order a couple of fabarm shotguns in the past, no word or explanations on why they never were able to fill the orders.Very frustrating and disappointing . I hope there will be a better representation of the brand here In Canada but the ship has probably sailed on me having one.
    We will work to ensure product is readily available. Almost every independent dealer in Canada has access to FABARM, so you should be able to order the model you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    Is it possible to get furniture sets?

I’d like a set of black for my XLR composite.
    FABARM offer this kit:

390-H552A XLR 5 All-Terrain Kit (The Kit Includes A Composite Stock and Forend, Sling Swivels, A Magazine Cap Adaptor Suitable for All XLR 5 Oiled, Reverse)

KGL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    Yes, we have listed every item that can be legally sold in Canada, so you will be able to order accessories for FABARM.

We will work to ensure product is readily available. Almost every independent dealer in Canada has access to FABARM, so you should be able to order the model you are looking for.

FABARM offer this kit:

390-H552A XLR 5 All-Terrain Kit (The Kit Includes A Composite Stock and Forend, Sling Swivels, A Magazine Cap Adaptor Suitable for All XLR 5 Oiled, Reverse)

KGL
    How much are these and where can I find one in Canada? Exactly what I need!

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    How much are these and where can I find one in Canada? Exactly what I need!
    I have these on order $229.00
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

How about any of the Asper rifles? Any of the dealers stocking these?
    "Never in the field of human conflict, has so much, been owed by so many, to so few!"
    Winston Churchill - September 1940

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast