Page 12 of 86 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by smellofspentcasings View Post
    Man this place is getting infiltrated by butthurt soyboys.
    Agreed.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Backpack View Post
    Face palm.
    Yep... Downvote

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Another epic IRG thread
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    It hilarious how few of the butthurt even really know the details but mewl about how they think their opinion is going to save the firearms community from itself. As if the liberals/antigun morons will care what they think as long as they behave in the prescribed way....

Pathetic...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Hammer View Post
    1) Kid drives to Kenosha, where he works as a life guard (and on the day in question)
    2) Kid volunteers to clean up graffiti after work
    3) Kid volunteers to protect business since the politicians are having the police stand down
    4) Kid is offering first aid services for anybody on either side of the protests
    5) Kid puts, or assists in putting out dumpster fire...which really upsets the agitators
    6) Kid gets chased by pedo, gets boxed into a corner, a gunshot goes off behind him (unknown source) and he turns around, doesn't shoot until pedo grabs his gun. Scumbag #1 vented.
    7) Kid does not run, but gets on his phone right away and stays at location of shooting.
    8) Scumbags start yelling "get that guy" and the kid starts running towards the police.
    9) While being chased, kid trips and is attacked.....scumbag wife beater #2 gets vented.
    10) Another guy with a gun tried running up to the kid and then hesitates, kid see's him stop...does not fire, then scumbag #3 raises his gun and the kid fires once turining him from a righty to a lefty.
    11) Kid goes straight to police, who pass him by.
    12) Kid goes home and turns himself into the local police.

That's a pretty productive day by any standard. Give the kid a medal and put him on the towns payroll because he got more accomplished in a few hours than a complete police force over a few days.

3 scumbags vented in a single sitting....an event now known as the "Kenosha Hat Trick". Let the beta males whimper.

OK, so why does your lifeguarding, graffiti cleaning, first-aider need an AR? He’s 17yrs old for Christ sake, he doesn’t need to worry about protecting other people’s property, and he definitely doesn’t have the life experience or maturity to be carrying a loaded rifle into that situation. He shouldn’t have been there in the first place, and in case you forgot, those were people who died, just like you and your family, so check your moral compass and find some GD empathy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    OK, so why does your lifeguarding, graffiti cleaning, first-aider need an AR? He’s 17yrs old for Christ sake, he doesn’t need to worry about protecting other people’s property, and he definitely doesn’t have the life experience or maturity to be carrying a loaded rifle into that situation. He shouldn’t have been there in the first place, and in case you forgot, those were people who died, just like you and your family, so check your moral compass and find some GD empathy.
    Why does he need an AR ... wow....

And oh yeah... no pedos in my family so speak for your own...

You clearly have no idea what's going on....
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I can guarantee that my boy, when he was 17, had the level of maturity required. I would also guarantee, that you don’t and I wouldn’t trust you with a pointy stick.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

BANNED
    No pedo's, wife beaters, or general scumbags in my family.

Congratulations on making one of the most stupid posts so far.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    To protect himself from violent rioters. Do you think Rittenhouse was the only one with a firearm there? And he clearly demonstrated he had the experience and maturity to carry that rifle by the way he handled it when he was attacked twice. The discipline and restraint shown by Rittenhouse was both remarkable and commendable.

I'd love to see how you would have responded in that situation. And don't give me any "I wouldn't have put myself in that situation" crap. He had every right to be there. If there was more folk like Rittenhouse out there, then we wouldn't be seeing so much wanton violence during these "protests".
    Last edited by btabin; 09-12-2020 at 05:56 PM.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Exactly!