Page 30 of 86 FirstFirst ... 102022232425262728293031323334353637384050 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by cheesymacaroni View Post
    If you really believed any of that you wouldn't be trying to make money from this "tragedy"

There was no tragedy. A pedophile and a life long criminal were killed when they tried to assault a young man. No tragedy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Oh boy, is this now a Kenosha meme thread?

Quote Originally Posted by heliace View Post
    Wow! I never thought this side would be so infected by antifa/blm loving scumbags. Scary.
    Agreed 100%.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Bet you that hurts.. Should have not been there and or kept his gun holstered..
    Bad people making bad decisions..

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesymacaroni View Post
    Does Kenosha hat trick mean 30 years in prison? HAHA that kid will be someones fleshlight for 30 years.
    Defends 3 pieces of human garbage, that were trying to use deadly force on a 17 year old kid. One of them swinging a skateboard at his head, another brandishing a pistol. Besieged by multiple armed attackers they would have made sure he ended up comatose or dead. A woman beater, rapist, pedophile who's trying to beat a kid to death you'll defend; but you endorse the kid getting raped in jail. Says a lot about where your allegiances lie, doesn't it?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Backpack View Post
    OK, so why does your lifeguarding, graffiti cleaning, first-aider need an AR? He’s 17yrs old for Christ sake, he doesn’t need to worry about protecting other people’s property, and he definitely doesn’t have the life experience or maturity to be carrying a loaded rifle into that situation. He shouldn’t have been there in the first place, and in case you forgot, those were people who died, just like you and your family, so check your moral compass and find some GD empathy.

At 17 I was training with full auto gpmg’s in the army. Pretty sure I was trustworthy.
    Insert clever signature here...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Norincodude View Post
    Glorifying a murderer. Fvck you IRG. I will never buy from you.
    You mean paying homage to a kid that volunteered to help keep the neighborhood from burning down and then defended himself with restraint.

But you go ahead and prop up a murderous anti freedom dictatorship that has no qualms about "disappearing" dissenters.

Who's better, here? I know who I'd rather support!

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Norincodude View Post
    Glorifying a murderer. Fvck you IRG. I will never buy from you.
    Awww jeez. Pack it in boys. IRG is finished

I don’t know how the business can survive if this ‘bundle of sticks’ doesn’t buy that hi-point from you in muddy girl

May as well file for chapter 11 now..

/s
    Last edited by THE_SASQUATCH; 09-13-2020 at 11:05 PM.

SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS - MILVERTOWN ONTARIO CAMPUS
    It looks like we struck a nerve…

We have not made this public, but IRUNGUNS donates 100% of the profits from our laser engraving business to families that are less fortunate all across Alberta.

We do this just before Christmas. These funds are used to buy groceries which are then given to families in need. Hats off to Local Law Enforcement and CBSA members who distribute these groceries on their own time.

Thankfully, given some of our engraving has been rather prosperous and creative this year there will be a lot more families that we will be able to help out.

Sometimes good things happen from bad situations.

The IRUNGUNS Team.

Like most folks you've preferred to do your good deed anonymously, not needing or craving any recognition of the help you have given many families.

Thanks for being a good corporate neighbor & giving back to the community.

If people like your product they should be able to buy it and help support a great cause....

If you don't like it - don't buy it.

Pretty simple concept.....

Guess all the Karens could take a knee in protest...

Tom
    Last edited by manicmechanic; 09-13-2020 at 11:19 PM. Reason: spellnig