Page 23 of 221 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

There goes my snowblower.
    Thanks

Guess I ll invest in a good shovel...

BANNED
    You didn't miss out on much. Invest that money into a m10x, an actual quality ak-esque rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner1977 View Post
    Just missed out, I have been waiting for years for these.
    This wasn't the full production run, so they should have more in stock eventually
    ‘‘Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.’’
    Mahatma Gandhi

My type 81 ordered from TI shipped from them out east (forget if they are Ontario or further) BUT earlier in the thread TI confirmed these are shipping out of Alberta.

So to answer the other guys question, It would depend on handling time but I'd say the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Isobar1999 View Post
    TI ships from a warehouse in strathmore I’m pretty sure , at least that’s the best my memory serves on my type 81 I ordered last year. It shipped and I had it in Airdrie the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Flat rate $35 for firearms. It's shipping from just outside Calgary so not too long!

Only half a day and they're gone. Trudeau is truly the greatest gun salesman of all time.

CGN frequent flyer Overlander2018's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner1977 View Post
    Just missed out, I have been waiting for years for these.
    I'm sure a few dealers ordered some, keep an eye out in the next couple of days.
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

Quote Originally Posted by jtong66 View Post
    Sold out in less than 12 hours, nice.
    FFS the one day I didn’t log into CGN... why those on the TI email list were not notified in advance is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    FFS the one day I didn’t log into CGN... why those on the TI email list were not notified in advance is beyond me.
    The emails went out this morning

Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    I was notified roughly 5 minutes before the thread went up. Dunno about when the actual store pages went live.

Speaking of which, I just now realize TI didn't ask for my PAL info at checkout. Ordered the gun as a 'guest' because I was in a hurry and I didn't remember if I had an account, and everything seems fine except that I didn't get to enter my PAL stuff anywhere. Will they get in touch? Probably, but would it expedite things if I forwarded my info right away?

Quote Originally Posted by StansfieldMcElroy View Post
    The emails went out this morning
    I’m definitely on the email list and didn’t get anything, nothing in junk either, extremely disappointed.