Page 24 of 221 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202122232425262728293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Remote Six View Post
    This wasn't the full production run, so they should have more in stock eventually
    Didn’t you know the factory shutdown FOREVER!!!

... and now we have the artificial price inflators.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

Now if only we could get one in 7.62x54R...

You are suppose to enter your pal info in the comment section below payment (along with birthday and stuff) you should just email or call them in the morning in case they don't reach out to you for a week (or worse cancel it) while filling all the orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelord View Post
    I was notified roughly 5 minutes before the thread went up. Dunno about when the actual store pages went live.

Speaking of which, I just now realize TI didn't ask for my PAL info at checkout. Ordered the gun as a 'guest' because I was in a hurry and I didn't remember if I had an account, and everything seems fine except that I didn't get to enter my PAL stuff anywhere. Will they get in touch? Probably, but would it expedite things if I forwarded my info right away?

Im glad I didnt wait a day ... cant believe how fast they sold out

Quote Originally Posted by mach 1 View Post
    You are suppose to enter your pal info in the comment section below payment (along with birthday and stuff) you should just email or call them in the morning in case they don't reach out to you for a week (or worse cancel it) while filling all the orders.
    Ya I dropped them an email just in case.
    Not the first (or second) time buying from TI, and I've never had any problems so far so I'm not really nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    This is just a Type 81 with a different stock. It’s non-restricted. You are looking at the full auto LMG.
    Yup. Some people are so quick to hate on something they can't obtain and spreading false info. Why would TI sell something prohibited, ask yourself OP.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    FFS the one day I didn’t log into CGN... why those on the TI email list were not notified in advance is beyond me.
    I was notified on email promptly. Could have been your email server or in your spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelord View Post
    I was notified roughly 5 minutes before the thread went up. Dunno about when the actual store pages went live.

Speaking of which, I just now realize TI didn't ask for my PAL info at checkout. Ordered the gun as a 'guest' because I was in a hurry and I didn't remember if I had an account, and everything seems fine except that I didn't get to enter my PAL stuff anywhere. Will they get in touch? Probably, but would it expedite things if I forwarded my info right away?
    There was a labeled text box provided to input that info.s

Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    I’m definitely on the email list and didn’t get anything, nothing in junk either, extremely disappointed.
    I use Gmail and it went into 'promotions' folder.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by havensmg View Post
    You didn't miss out on much. Invest that money into a m10x, an actual quality ak-esque rifle.
    I thought the m10x had alot of issues?