Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Type 97s have arrived! - On the Website!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by hank2 View Post
    to each his own,But i am not feeling guns from china lately
    But you are most likely using phones, computers, tools, car components, house appliances, furniture and more from China

I'm sure your strong moral/principled stance will drive you to get rid of those too right?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    What ever floats your boat but Chinese made is a no go in my stable. Does COVID come to mind?
    Please do outline the vast experience and educational background you have that allows you to confidently correspond viral outbreaks with firearms manufacturing capability

CGN Regular
    What ever floats your boat but Chinese made is a no go in my stable. Does COVID come to mind?
    I guess I have to return my M9A3 because H1N1 started in US? (And yes back in 2009 everyone in my colleage class were infected with H1N1) To be honest with current gun ban any firearms from any country are welcome. Turkey, US,Canada, China, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkWei View Post
    "Firearms not politics" - Firearm Blog
    Since when was gunnutz not political ha

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    Please do outline the vast experience and educational background you have that allows you to confidently correspond viral outbreaks with firearms manufacturing capability
    who said my views are related to china virus i would not buy norcs long before this

Well, you better stop using any electronics then...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    If people want to boycott China where possible..... what's the big deal? It's still a mostly free Country.

Suggesting that someone today in Canada is a hypocrite if they decide to stop actively supporting China without giving up all items from China.....is a bit extreme to say the least.

Comparing China to the USA when it comes to viral outbreaks is a stretch if anyone thinks it's similar..... like it or not as someone posted there could be many reasons not to support the Communist Party of China..... the virus and the lack of transparency that is still going on.....is just the latest and most obvious on a global level.

Sorry Wolverine, maybe you should just answer the question regarding the only difference between gen 2 and 3 being the change from keylock to maglock.
    And possibly go over the warranty offered. For the record Wolverine has gone above and beyond for me personally in the past regarding warranty support.... so anyone considering one of these rifles will be happy long after the sale is made if they support a good Canadian business such as Wolverine.
    Last edited by Can-down; 09-17-2020 at 11:49 AM.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

9lbs though...
    Happy Gunning.

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    If people want to boycott China where possible..... what's the big deal? It's still a mostly free Country.

Suggesting that someone today in Canada is a hypocrite if they decide to stop actively supporting China without giving up all items from China.....is a bit extreme to say the least.

Comparing China to the USA when it comes to viral outbreaks is a stretch if anyone thinks it's similar..... like it or not as someone posted there could be many reasons not to support the Communist Party of China..... the virus and the lack of transparency that is still going on.....is just the latest and most obvious on a global level.

Sorry Wolverine, maybe you should just answer the question regarding the only difference between gen 2 and 3 being the change from keylock to maglock.
    And possibly go over the warranty offered. For the record Wolverine has gone above and beyond for me personally in the past regarding warranty support.... so anyone considering one of these rifles will be happy long after the sale is made if they support a good Canadian business such as Wolverine.
    As far as I can tell after looking at it the only difference between the gen 2 and the gen 3 is the switch to MLOK.

All warranty claims are handled by North Sylva and as far as I am aware I don't actually know of an official outlined warranty for them, but rather is handled by a case by case basis. If you purchase from us however and you are having issues please feel free to go direct to us and if we can fix it in house we will.

Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    Well, you better stop using any electronics then...
    I buy non china when i can. I look wear its made and choose a non china option if I can....And that is what i do. my meds probably are from china? Buy I will not buy a gun made in china!!!
    but if it doesnt bother you fill your boots. lol I know china is laughing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast