Page 35 of 142 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Hey, if they are taking requests (which I doubt) I vote for an option with no stock, no grip, no buffer tube and no magazine.
    Honestly there is plenty of truth and logic in this idea.

Many buyers already have this stuff. Just waiting for a rifle to attach it to.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Honestly there is plenty of truth and logic in this idea.

Many buyers already have this stuff. Just waiting for a rifle to attach it to.
    Probably won’t happen, if they buy bulk furnitures they’ll probably slap it on and charge complete gun price anyway. That’s what I would do if I were to sell these.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Probably won’t happen, if they buy bulk furnitures they’ll probably slap it on and charge complete gun price anyway. That’s what I would do if I were to sell these.
    I agree

I can imagine that there are many people who have only changed the stock, or the handguard or the pistol grip. To those thousands of potential customers there is now the issue that if they buy the bare bones rifle they have to go out of their way to buy additional parts. Especially as some parts from their old rifle may not play nicely with the new one. Free floating AR15 handguards might not work, commercial vs military spec buffer tubes etc etc

It makes a lot more sense to deliver a rifle that works from the moment it's taken out the box than to have to deal with CGN whine posts (I'm not referring to anyone here, it's just something we've all seen) about "Why doesn't your rifle fit MY previous purchases and preferences!!!"

If the perfectly functional components of this rifle that allow it to be used by anyone aren't good enough or tailored to a person's desires then there's nothing stopping them from putting the old on the new or replacing the current parts that are guaranteed to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gao View Post
    Hi IRG

If you're gonna put budget Magpul furniture on it please consider the MOE fixed stock, K grip and Polymer BUIS. They look solid on full size rifles. Thanks
    Most of the market doesn't immediately change out 50% of the parts on a completed rifle. They would like good quality furniture on a ready to fire rifle. Both that stock and grip are popular, good quality and comfortable. I like that setup and would buy it. If most of you are going to change out all of the furniture to your liking anyway, then why do you care so much what the rifle comes with? For the people that will keep it stock, it actually matters so their opinion carries more weight.

So... how long until the libtards ban this one too?

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    how do you buy one??
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rethius View Post
    In the works

Quote Originally Posted by rethius View Post

Stomp on elsewhere defeatist

Here is a few pics fresh off the mill.

Name:  18sc 11.jpg
Views: 3222
Size:  44.5 KBName:  18sc 12.jpg
Views: 3249
Size:  43.8 KBName:  18sc 13.JPG
Views: 3337
Size:  68.7 KB

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Looks good. Would love a magwell cut like the BRN180M model as an option someday.