Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CZ TS 2 Racing Green 9mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsg0040 View Post
    Any word on trigger weight? Can you add an optic mount in place of the thumb rest.

Regards
    The Tactical Sport and Tactical Sport Orange had listed trigger weights of 1.8-2.2 pounds. For factory guns their triggers are magnificent.

Shadow is DA/SA and production division legal in IPSC. TS is SAO and standard division legal in IPSC. The SAO trigger in the previous TS family is among the best in the world, and there’s no reason to believe this iteration will be any different. Now, they need to release the thing in .40 and I’ll be running the Visa...

Hope this version of the gas pedal is available separately from the gun. I really want to try it.
    Anxiousness is the axeman of accuracy.
    IPSC and 3gun.

I know with covid it would be really hard to do, but do gun companies do trial days at local ranges anymore? Gripping an empty gun in a LGS is one thing but feeling recoil and sight picture with dumping a mag or two would make the price tag a little easier to swallow if you don't have a friend with too much money and one of these already.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTapDiabetus View Post
    I know with covid it would be really hard to do, but do gun companies do trial days at local ranges anymore? Gripping an empty gun in a LGS is one thing but feeling recoil and sight picture with dumping a mag or two would make the price tag a little easier to swallow if you don't have a friend with too much money and one of these already.
    I'd suspect the response from most CZ owners is "get one, you won't be disappointed". What pistol do you have now? 9 times out of ten the CZ will feel better. Lots of weight in the dust cover area to keep the muzzle more level.
    As for price tag... I'd say Shadow 2's going for around 1300 is a great deal... if you can't afford it then I'd suggest going to the Shadow 1 (shorter DA trigger reach) very, very good value at 750 to 800.
    Just my 2 cents to help if you can't try one out

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rust View Post
    Hope this version of the gas pedal is available separately from the gun. I really want to try it.
    x2!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTapDiabetus View Post
    i have seen sig and glock days here in ontario, however, with covid probably won't see them again any time soon. I had a cz shadowline and it was a great gun, sold it and grabbed the TS orange........easily best gun i have now compared to sig x5 , legion and 1911's. it is just so easy to shoot accurate and fast. minimal recoil and 2 pound trigger.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Yeah not ideal, especially here. Hoping they come out with a .40 like the original TS & TSO.
    Apparently they are coming: https://www.gunsweek.com/en/pistols/...ndard-division

Quote Originally Posted by hosel View Post
    I'd suspect the response from most CZ owners is "get one, you won't be disappointed". What pistol do you have now? 9 times out of ten the CZ will feel better. Lots of weight in the dust cover area to keep the muzzle more level.
    As for price tag... I'd say Shadow 2's going for around 1300 is a great deal... if you can't afford it then I'd suggest going to the Shadow 1 (shorter DA trigger reach) very, very good value at 750 to 800.
    Just my 2 cents to help if you can't try one out
    I appreciate the advice, a cz would tick off another box in the growing list to Santa this year.
    I've shot and liked the ones I tried, I see why many flock to this platform, it just seems like every few months a new colour scheme comes out and it's the new must have at the range. Hard part is I really like the green.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdyno View Post
    Awesome. Hopefully by the time they come out and have the orange version as well I’ll be ready to make the jump from Production to Standard.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast