Page 70 of 141 FirstFirst ... 506062636465666768697071727374757677788090 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    There are no pics, you silly muffin

I don't want pics to know what itll look like, although that would be nice anyway

Pics would prove such a rifle even got to the prototype stage, which likely means you will not see this rifle this year

Hopefully you're more than happy waiting for something that isn't coming ;'P
    Your room temperature IQ is showing mang.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    Your room temperature IQ is showing mang.
    Interested to see you backing up your insult to metamatt. He has a legit point, if prototype exist, don't you think they would've posted it already?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Interested to see you backing up your insult to metamatt. He has a legit point, if prototype exist, don't you think they would've posted it already?
    There are photos of the item in question in the white thats it, if you do your own leg work youll find them, just like how you'll find IRG explaining the issues currently with the pandemic and a backed up postal service.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    There are photos of the item in question in the white thats it, if you do your own leg work youll find them, just like how you'll find IRG explaining the issues currently with the pandemic and a backed up postal service.
    "There are photos of the stripped lower of the item in question" is what you mean. He wanted the prototype, not the prototype lower. The prototype, which signifies that it's in the later cycle of releasing is very important: Don't forget PWS needs to be committed to make the upper. So showing a complete rifle means more than a picture for us to pleasure ourselves with while we wait.

Why would you insult the guy for asking for this?
    Last edited by PinaKaleada; 01-04-2021 at 08:23 PM.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    "There are photos of the stripped lower of the item in question" is what you mean. He wanted the prototype, not the prototype lower. The prototype, which signifies that it's in the later cycle of releasing it is important: Don't forget PWS needs to be committed to make the upper. So showing a complete rifle means more than a picture for us to pleasure ourselves with while we wait.

Why would you insult the guy for asking for this?
    IRG has already explained why this rifle will be delayed, so why keep bothering them about it?

It’s one thing to ask for pictures, but it’s another thing to doubt the existence of the project and blatantly say “have fun waiting for a rifle that will never come out :P”

well, I guess ####s going down now lol

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    IRG has already explained why this rifle will be delayed, so why keep bothering them about it?

It’s one thing to ask for pictures, but it’s another thing to doubt the existence of the project and blatantly say “have fun waiting for a rifle that will never come out :P”
    I’m still hoping this rifle will come out soon. However, Biden will be inaugurated shortly and the Democrats have taken control of the Senate and the house. PWS may have their hands full just trying to supply the US market that is currently booming.

Meanwhile, here in Canada the Liberals oook like they’re headed for a majority in the next election. It looks like this is going to be a long slow process to maintain and grow our firearms rights. I’m looking forward to seeing this rifle but I hope everyone waiting for it is supporting the various legal challenges here in Canada.
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post

They made the claim many many weeks ago they would have a completed rifle to show in a couple days. I didn't make the claim that I had completed rifles in hand. God forbid someone would expect some level of accuracy in what is being said

IRG finna post some news soon

Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    They made the claim many many weeks ago they would have a completed rifle to show in a couple days. I didn't make the claim that I had completed rifles in hand. God forbid someone would expect some level of accuracy in what is being said
    How do you expect IRG to be accurate with their timelines when more & more events are happening by the day?

We’re going through unprecedented times and things are getting worse day by day, because of this, IRG can’t make any promises or give us any accurate timelines. It’s ridiculous to expect IRG to hold your hand and give you weekly updates.

Especially after what happened yesterday, your common sense should tell you that we’re not getting this rifle anytime soon. You shouldn’t need an update from IRG to know that.
    Last edited by TopShelf97; 01-07-2021 at 08:17 PM.