Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heckler & Koch Mark 23 .45ACP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Thanks for this awesome video, mine is a 3.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    They're made in 2020. Why would it still be BF?
    Maybe because the picture in your first post shows BF?
    I’m just asking a question, how would I know if they are newly manufactured or just inventory?

Quote Originally Posted by tanghuang12 View Post
    Maybe because the picture in your first post shows BF?
    I’m just asking a question, how would I know if they are newly manufactured or just inventory?
    Why would it matter if it was newly manufactured or inventory ? No production changes or improvements have been made

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post
    Why would it matter if it was newly manufactured or inventory ? No production changes or improvements have been made

gadget
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

gadget
    Not necessarily improvements, but there have been some minor changes to Mark 23 releases over the years (such as the roll marks as well as the finish they use on this pistol). If the new inbound shipment is all CA date coded (2020 production) then it won't likely look like the BF date coded Mark 23's.

In case anyone is interested, for example:

From https://www.hkpro.com/threads/new-bk...estion.507480/
    a) “Maritime”- high gloss finish (“smooth”) and “HK” engraved on slide/Eagle Industries
    Tactical style camo nylon soft case (1996-2003 mfg.)
    b) “Hostile Environment”- satin finish (“crinkled”) and “HK” tannish laser etched (mid-
    late 2004-2010 mfg.); no 2011; “HK” non-tannish laser etched (2012-2017 mfg.)
    c) “Hostile Environment”- satin finish (“smoother”) and “HK” non-tannish laser etched
    (2018 mfg.)
    d) “Hostile Environment”- satin finish (“crinkled”) and “HK” tannish laser etched (2019
    mfg.)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A2591 View Post
    Not necessarily improvements, but there have been some minor changes to Mark 23 releases over the years (such as the roll marks as well as the finish they use on this pistol). If the new inbound shipment is all CA date coded (2020 production) then it won't likely look like the BF date coded Mark 23's.

a) “Maritime”- high gloss finish (“smooth”) and “HK” engraved on slide/Eagle Industries
    b) “Hostile Environment”- satin finish (“crinkled”) and “HK” tannish laser etched (mid-
    c) “Hostile Environment”- satin finish (“smoother”) and “HK” non-tannish laser etched
    (2018 mfg.)
    d) “Hostile Environment”- satin finish (“crinkled”) and “HK” tannish laser etched (2019
    mfg.)
    Good info, I am curious the difference between maritime and HE finish.

Quote Originally Posted by A2591 View Post

(2018 mfg.)
    mfg.)
    Thank you, sir.

gadget
    I think accurately representing what is being sold is important. I find it really irritating in the firearm world.
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by call2arms View Post
    I think accurately representing what is being sold is important. I find it really irritating in the firearm world.
    It's a representative picture of what the gun looks like and what you get, the date code will be either a BK or CA. You want me to photoshop a K on the F to make you happy?

It's a gun, not a piano...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast