Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems DR920 Elite 9mm

Exclamation Shadow Systems DR920 Elite 9mm

SKU#: SS-2040.

Comes with two 10-round magazines.

Designed with officers and servicemembers in mind, the full-sized DR920 is a duty-ready pistol with features that are anything but basic. Designed to work with existing G17 holsters, magazines, and gear.

The DR920 frame features interchangeable backstraps to allow a shooter to adjust the grip angle to fit their natural point of aim. The extended beavertail and aggressive trigger guard undercut provide unmatched recoil control, allowing quick, accurate follow-up shots. The frame’s wrap-around grip texture is aggressive enough to keep the gun firmly in the shooter’s grip without being uncomfortable for daily wear.

The DR920 slide is designed for manipulation under stress, with directional serrations in the front and rear (as well as topside on some models) and a thinned profile at grasping locations.

The match-grade barrel is conventionally rifled, spiral-fluted, and available threaded or unthreaded.

The drop-safe, flat-faced aluminum trigger has a 4.5-5.0 lbs trigger pull and a crisp, tactile reset. Optic cut models allow shooters to mount the mini red dot optic of their choosing. The optic cut on the DR920 can accommodate most major brands of RDS optics directly mounted to the slide, without intervening plates or adapters.*

The DR920 Elite features directional serrations in front, rear, and topside. Elite slides also include a weight-optimizing window cut. All Elite models feature the patent-pending multi-footprint optic cut.

Stocking Dealers:
    - CRAFM
    - Firearms Outlet Canada
    - G4C Sports
    - Reliable Gun
    - SFRC
    - West Coast Hunting
    - High Caliber Services
    - Wolverine Supplies
    - Target Sports
    - Frontier Firearms
    - Ellwood Epps
    - Bullseye North

https://shadowsystemscorp.com/dr920/

Last edited by North_Sylva; 05-17-2021 at 01:39 PM.

Oh baby.....

Awesome!

Will there also be a shipment of MR920s with threaded barrel coming with the DR920s?

Of course.....I just bought an MR918 yesterday.......

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blkmrkt View Post
    Of course.....I just bought an MR918 yesterday.......
    They are still amazing. Not much different on these

Love my MR918. You’ll be happy with the DR920!

Just picked up an MR918 as well. Very nice pistol. Not much difference with the new MR920. This is a Glock 19 variant. The DR920 is a Glock 17 variant I believe. I prefer Glock 19 over 17 in terms of aesthetics.

The MR 918L Elite has quickly become one of my favourite handguns, right up there with the SIG P226 Legion SAO and CZ P10F OR. I have owned stock and modified Glocks in the past, but generally did not care for them and despised the stock triggers. The Shadow Systems guns are a completely different animal, despite being directly based upon the Glock design s. They come with al of the enhancements that I personally want, and lack for nothing. In particular, I really like the design and strength of the optics mounting system and the outstanding trigger, which continues to improve with use.

The DR 920 will definitely be finding a place within my collection when it arrives on dealer shelves. I would prefer the Combat Optics version, but will quite happliy "settle" for the Elite if I must, ideally with a threaded barrel for a Compensator...
    Mark C

I have had my MR918L for a year and it has become my favorite gun in my collection. Shadow Systems trigger is amazing. I am looking forward to the 920s coming to Canada.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast