Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Huglu Coach Gun!!

Uber Super GunNutz
    Are there any options for mixing the barrel lengths? Does the frame of the 14" coach gun accept the 20 or 30" barrels and vice versa, or are they different specifications? It would be neat to be able to get the 14" and the 30".......

Ed
    Member CSSA, NFA, CCFR

"Conversation just kinda dried up, ma'am"
    John Wayne, "The Undefeated"

Oh yeah that would be a great option.

Quote Originally Posted by boltaction View Post
    Are there any options for mixing the barrel lengths? Does the frame of the 14" coach gun accept the 20 or 30" barrels and vice versa, or are they different specifications? It would be neat to be able to get the 14" and the 30".......

Ed
    They are available with 20 and 30 inch barrels, maybe more combinations. Would be good to know if all 3 barrel lengths fit and are available.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Just got mine and it is very nice--heavy and solid, tight action but not so tight one can't open it with the short barrels. Nice case colouring. I will post a little range report next weekend--will take it to my local trap club and run some shells through it.
    Member CSSA, NFA, CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Beauty! Too bad I already have enough guns.
    Really? Was your wife in the room?
    The more people i meet, the more i like my dog.

what is the story with feeding these things a steady diet of real slugs...not reduced recoil ones....
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    what is the story with feeding these things a steady diet of real slugs...not reduced recoil ones....
    Use the appropriate chokes and expect a sore shoulder.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Well I just got back from my local trap club, where the gun did generate some interest! I ran a few shells through it to test it out. It's quite a pleasure to shoot. I was using 1 1/8 oz 2 3/4" 7 1/2 shot trap loads. I only fired 7 shots as I didn't want to spend a lot of my ammo for the day on it. It handles nicely, and I broke 3 clays with it which is not bad for that short a barrel........I definitely like it! Very nice and solid!

Ed
    Last edited by boltaction; 03-21-2021 at 08:20 PM.
    Member CSSA, NFA, CCFR

I have the 20" barrel model I got for CAS matches. She is a really nice gun, but will keep my eye out for a hammerless model as well (not selling her though). The weight helps absorbe recoil, which is nice. Had a Stoeger before and this thing is way better put together IMO. Only reason I would want a hammerless one is for quicker reloads.

Made a leather butt cuff for it to both act as some cushion for my cheek bone, and turned the leather across the butt rough out to give some traction to keep her anchored to the shoulder during reloads.
    Befriend an octopus - more shoulders to cry on and more hands to help you move

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345