Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CZ 457 Jaguar

CZ 457 Jaguar

I just ordered one from Tenda, by far the best price in the country. Considering some mixed feedback, I hope my experience is good, first time I have ordered from them.

BANNED
    Lol there good...ppl need to relax!
    Things get busy.

I’ve placed a few orders with them (including a handgun) and they were great to deal with. My experience was positive. I wouldn’t be too worried.

What I’ve found with Tenda is I always prepare for a week before it ships. Then if it ships in less it’s a bonus. And I don’t think I’ve ever waited more than a week for them to ship except right at the beginning of COVID. Never had a negative experience with them and one of my buddies that did they made it right quickly. Shop with confidence.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by fishermanforlife View Post
    Lol there good...ppl need to relax!
    Things get busy.
    People who work at Tenda really need to stop these embarrassing threads...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    These threads are the equivalent of people clapping for a pilot when he lands a commercial flight.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    These threads are the equivalent of people clapping for a pilot when he lands a commercial flight.
    lol ,, sadly true.
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

I really don't understand the disdain/irritation for people indicating good customer experience. Maybe it's because I am new and don't know the history but I see other gun shop sponsors on CGN who have had people giving kudos, reviews, comments, etc. Why would Tenda be treated any different? Even just yesterday I saw a comment on a shop in South Western Ontario - was happy to see the positive comment and as such, I will be visiting them next month when I am in the area. I am sure I am missing some context here, but I don't get why it seems like there is vitriol directed towards Tenda. I went to Tenda 1-2 weeks ago for the first time (mostly due to to reading reviews here, and would check it out) - my experience was positive and I just reported it as such, like I would do with any other gun shop who is a sponsor here. Can someone help me understand why people believe these Tenda reviews and comments are fake, and why there seems to be some disdain directed towards this store in particular and why the added scrutiny?
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN Regular
    Tenda is a big seller so there will have negative reviews as well as positive just like any stores..

Ordered plenty there including a cz 457 and was well served as usual.

I ordered several times and every time the service was prompt and trouble free. I also sent some questions via email and they reply quickly and thoroughly. Nothing but positive experience here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast