Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: B+T in stock now! APC9 / GHM9 / GHM9G

CGN Regular
    Would definitely get the APC9 pro with the Glock lower once it’s approved....I’ve got the GHM9-G now, the version with the proprietary magazines is no no for me. On the other hand , I actually like the reciprocating charging handle. Any suggestions for a sight for the GHM9 ? I’m debating between an aimpoint red dot and an eotech EXPS series. Anyone with a suggestion on a more affordable, but yet reliable sights ? Thanks

I really like Trijicon MRO and use them almost exclusively on my B&T along with ADM QD mounts.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shurick View Post
    I really like Trijicon MRO and use them almost exclusively on my B&T along with ADM QD mounts.

Great stuff, thanks for the advice....btw, what’s that stock on the GHM9 ? Also, anybody can tell me if the APC9 is that different from the GHM9 ? Thanks

The stock on the GHM9 feels great! This is the very very latest version just released last week by CSM. After many requests by me they did some adjustments to the original CSM stock which was too long with small buttplate. This improved version was shortened by 1 inch as per my request and is more in line with the APC9 folding stock. The buttplate was also extended to give better shoulder support. I've had several stocks on my GHM9 including B&T telescopic brace and telescopic stock but I like this latest CSM one the most so far. It feels very solid and there is no play at all.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer okcorral1881's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    :-0 I was quoted $700!?!?!?! Thats why I didn't respond to Tysons email
    I asked to be on the list for the backordered GHM9G stocks and just like you I was quoted $735 ???????
    OK
    CSSA.......CCFR.......NRA........NFA..........EOSC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    When you guys getting more of the USW Glock conversions kits in?
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Honestly I can't say I'm a fan of you guys laser engraving your logo on my brand new 3k gun...
    Last edited by IWS2K; 05-02-2021 at 07:15 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    If anyone has a USW Glock conversion kit they want to get rid of, let me know. I'm looking to buy
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shurick View Post
    The stock on the GHM9 feels great! This is the very very latest version just released last week by CSM. After many requests by me they did some adjustments to the original CSM stock which was too long with small buttplate. This improved version was shortened by 1 inch as per my request and is more in line with the APC9 folding stock. The buttplate was also extended to give better shoulder support. I've had several stocks on my GHM9 including B&T telescopic brace and telescopic stock but I like this latest CSM one the most so far. It feels very solid and there is no play at all.
    Hi Shurick,

I went thru CSM’s site and from reading the reviews, it looks like they had 2 versions of this particular stock, with the newer one/ latest one being shorter than the original one they started with. Am I reading well ? Do they only have one version today ? Also, where can you buy it ? Online order ? I had the impression that we were limited when importing firearm accessories from the US. Everyone, feel free to contribute if you have info. Thanks

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IWS2K View Post
    Honestly I can't say I'm a fan of you guys laser engraving your logo on my brand new 3k gun...
    Could you elaborate on this? who's engraving what on the firearm?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast