Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Maple Ridge Maverick Presale,

just got mine today. its a beast. So is the maverick torque rod. Quick question. Has anyone gotten theirs and had weird discoloration marks on the receivers?

Last edited by bleaches; 04-29-2021 at 04:32 AM.

torque rod is insane. Was like you want how much for shipping on this (From MRA) then I go it and was more understanding.

I do have some discolouring on mine as well and something that looks like a check mark.

Have not cleaned it yet fully though.
    That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there!

George Orwell

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bleaches View Post
    just got mine today. its a beast. So is the maverick torque rod. Quick question. Has anyone gotten theirs and had weird discoloration marks on the receivers?

i had something similar on my renegade - wiped right off though. Have you given it a once over?

Quote Originally Posted by STEELCITYSLICKER View Post
    i had something similar on my renegade - wiped right off though. Have you given it a once over?
    Not yet, I emailed MRA and they just said to give it a once over with oil like you said. I only just rubber my finger over it last night. Should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
    torque rod is insane. Was like you want how much for shipping on this (From MRA) then I go it and was more understanding.

I do have some discolouring on mine as well and something that looks like a check mark.

Have not cleaned it yet fully though.
    Yeah that torque rod is a weapon unto itself. Nuts

Anyone in NS able to convert a BCL-102 into a Maverick if I get the receiver set? Obviously I cant ship it anywhere but I also don't know the first thing about doing the swap.
    Thanks,
    Andrew

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456