Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 212141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Made in Canada Spall Coated Level 3+ Steel Plates 199.99 per Pair

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat911 View Post
    When can we expect more being made?
    We have more materials incoming soon. But the biggest delay is we are actually making new equipment and setting up in a new shop to make the process more efficient so we can handle larger volumes. We will have to pause on taking orders for a couple weeks as everything gets set up. But hopefully when we are back up to production we should have enough capacity to keep these plates in stock rather than have them sold by the run.

Business Member
    As of this moment they are not but we are working on getting that setup as well, as the equipment we are using can be used for level 4 plates and helmets as well we are planning on rolling those out as quickly as we can. However we are taking things one step at a time and our first priority is to make sure that the steel plates will be produced in enough quantity to carry inventory. We have new products coming out in a scheduled release, with the first one being a completely domestically manufactured plate carrier, which we actually will start posting about very soon as the first production run of those is actually in progress as we speak. After that I think the plan is helmet first, flexible rifle armor second, and then we will tackle the level 4 plates and some other goodies that I can't say anything else about as of this moment but I can promise will knock your socks off (at least hopefully).

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    As of this moment they are not but we are working on getting that setup as well, as the equipment we are using can be used for level 4 plates and helmets as well we are planning on rolling those out as quickly as we can. However we are taking things one step at a time and our first priority is to make sure that the steel plates will be produced in enough quantity to carry inventory. We have new products coming out in a scheduled release, with the first one being a completely domestically manufactured plate carrier, which we actually will start posting about very soon as the first production run of those is actually in progress as we speak. After that I think the plan is helmet first, flexible rifle armor second, and then we will tackle the level 4 plates and some other goodies that I can't say anything else about as of this moment but I can promise will knock your socks off (at least hopefully).
    That's great to hear! I'm in the market for LVL4 ceramics and LVL 3 helmet and want Canadian or American made only. Will follow this thread closely!
    "And on the 4th day, God created guns; to hunt the dinosaurs, and the homosexuals"
    I'm a dangerous f@ggot.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Still waiting on my Helmet with NV compatible Visor.... ; )
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Business Member
    We have some updates. First of all we have implemented a new system to ensure the plates come off the line looking as pristine as we can make them. The unintended side effect of this is that the effectiveness of the spall coat was increased by a little bit, not massively but enough to be noticeable. All of you should have gotten your tracking numbers yesterday and today and we will be shipping them out shortly.
    Well apparently we have to add a delay as this new lockdown in Ontario is restricting our ability to source some critical components and equipment. We thought they would have been in this morning but it has been delayed until tomorrow. The plates themselves are all ready but these last components for the finishing are needed to make sure the plates come off the line looking proper. We do apologize for this and we are doing everything we can to make sure this gets resolved as quickly as possible. At the latest the plates will ship out early next week.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Still waiting on my Helmet with NV compatible Visor.... ; )
    Its coming and I can give you the name now that we actually have a solid name for it. The helmet is officially called the Gorgon. It should give you a couple hints as to what it will be like.

Just got off the phone with Arthur from AI to tell him I just received my plates and that the quality is better than I expected. I am all for supporting Canadian businesses, especially manufacturers in the firearm and tactical industries and want to go out of my way to AI that they're doing a damned fine job!
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.”

Which ones did you get please and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by snipersyn View Post
    Just got off the phone with Arthur from AI to tell him I just received my plates and that the quality is better than I expected. I am all for supporting Canadian businesses, especially manufacturers in the firearm and tactical industries and want to go out of my way to AI that they're doing a damned fine job!

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMelon View Post
    Which ones did you get please and thanks.
    This was the last pre-order which has the improved anti-spall coating.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.”

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by snipersyn View Post
    This was the last pre-order which has the improved anti-spall coating.
    Improved how?