• 10-round magazine
    • Fits Smith & Wesson® M&P®22 .22 LR series pistols
    • Magazine body constructed of heat treated steel with black oxide finish
    • Injection molded magazine follower
    • Magazine spring formed from heat treated chrome silicone wire
    • Made in USA

Stocking Dealers:
    - Call a dealer to order.

Last edited by North_Sylva; 06-03-2021 at 07:32 AM.

Is there a specific dealer to reach out to? Not much information here to go off of and unfortunately I am not blessed with mind-reading abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by meadowroo View Post
    Is there a specific dealer to reach out to? Not much information here to go off of and unfortunately I am not blessed with mind-reading abilities.
    We sell to 500+ dealers across the country, but we cannot name them because the CGN police will be after us for listing non-sponsored dealers, beside the 499 dealers will complain that we play favoritism.

If you call your favourite dealer or dealer in your area, there's a very high chance that we sell to them. Or, if you PM us with your location, we can send you a list of dealers in your area. Thanks.

CGN Regular
    S&W discontinued the mp 22 earlier this year. The mags used to be bare steel with a round metal thumb assist. Is there a new mp 22 model coming out for these mags or are these for the discontinued model ? The square button on these make me wonder if everything will work fine with the older mp 22. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sekler View Post
    S&W discontinued the mp 22 earlier this year. The mags used to be bare steel with a round metal thumb assist. Is there a new mp 22 model coming out for these mags or are these for the discontinued model ? The square button on these make me wonder if everything will work fine with the older mp 22. Thanks
    These are aftermarket magazines made by ProMag, made to fit Smith & Wesson® M&P®22 .22 LR series pistols.

CGN frequent flyer cerebral_bore's Avatar
    These do not fit my M&P .22

I seem to recall someone else having this issue, can anyone link the thread? Going to try to return to Northern Republic Magazine.