Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: CALL of DUTY Kenosha 2020 Champion magazine on sale 12.99USD

MODS This thread is a perfect example of hate filled vitriol and should be closed for comments. The business wants to sell their product? Fine, but these comments are ridiculous. Lock it down already, this is a business transaction not a subletting for personal thoughts and feelings.

Policy for Harassment Using CGN Resources:

Harassment using CGN resources is strictly prohibited. Harassment is defined as offensive, threatening, persistent or disturbing language and/or remark with the aim to target, insult, bully, humiliate, damage, cause loss and/or intimidate the recipient of the intended message through either private messaging or posting in the forums. This includes, and not limited to, the use of threats, swearing, slurs, slangs and/or any specific information of an individual.
    Harassment of administrators and moderators of CGN will not be tolerated. CGN reserves the right to impose temporary or permanent suspension of members who harass administrators and moderators when they are carrying out their duties.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEclipze View Post
    MODS This thread is a perfect example of hate filled vitriol and should be closed for comments. The business wants to sell their product? Fine, but these comments are ridiculous. Lock it down already, this is a business transaction not a subletting for personal thoughts and feelings.

Harassment using CGN resources is strictly prohibited. Harassment is defined as offensive, threatening, persistent or disturbing language and/or remark with the aim to target, insult, bully, humiliate, damage, cause loss and/or intimidate the recipient of the intended message through either private messaging or posting in the forums. This includes, and not limited to, the use of threats, swearing, slurs, slangs and/or any specific information of an individual.
    Harassment of administrators and moderators of CGN will not be tolerated. CGN reserves the right to impose temporary or permanent suspension of members who harass administrators and moderators when they are carrying out their duties.
    What this thread has really brought out is the gun owning Karens... yeesh...

WHERE'S THE MANAGER?!?
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    DBL POST... as i previously found the term dbl tap also set off a karen...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN frequent flyer timandkimandshea's Avatar

Right or wrong, total newbies dont get to lecture or dictate. Get over yourself.
    Punish only he who has committed the crime

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reid199 View Post
    Dude I’m on your side, but to be on this side we all would appreciate you argue the facts.

I couldn’t agree more. Which is why I’ve invited you to do so…

So again, “we all” would appreciate it if you’d back up your claim. Go ahead and list them.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar

Reasonable people: “I don’t like this. I’m going to ignore it, and move on to something I do like.”

Unreasonable people: “I don’t like this. Nobody else should like this either. It should not exist. Somebody please help me make it not exist.”
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

Uber Super GunNutz

Lol.

There is no doubt in my mind that you were wearing a mask while posting this.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Regular
    Hey look over here! It’s another form of “social media” I all of a sudden want no part of.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reid199 View Post
    Kodiakjack How much you wanna bet? You do realize the Nova Scotia scumbag had a Colt right?
    Has there been a report if he used the ar. He had several guns and numerous were killed by fire. I haven’t heard who were killed with what firearm

Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    Has there been a report if he used the ar. He had several guns and numerous were killed by fire. I haven’t heard who were killed with what firearm
    Even if he did use an AR, all of his firearms were illegally owned and one of his guns was taken from a cop he murdered.

My point still stands. Nobody in the history of Canada has ever been killed by a legally owned AR. What happened in Vancouver or Nova Scotia had nothing to do with us, no matter how much the Liberals try to make the connection.