Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hot off the press re May 18

CGN frequent flyer diabeticfreak's Avatar
    The fact that guns will be "registered" even just for bringing them in for repairs is mind boggling. The amount of paperwork on that alone will fill up who knows how many filing cabinets. What happens when these businesses run out of room to keep paper? And isn't the government supposed to be preventing climate change, not exacerbating it with all of these files that I'm sure will have to be kept physically and digitally?
    "The greatest honour history can bestow is that of the peacemaker."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BBq_Woa!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dohhunter View Post
    These comments are depressing. Both for their emotional response and without looking at the logic of the situation.
    Please expand on that

I wonder what would happen if let’s say a shop “had kept” all records but their computer crashed and died which had all their records on it and they had to throw it in the garbage? ��

CGN Ultra frequent flyer powdergun's Avatar
    Do not doubt for a minute that the government won't have that info.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It will make it easier for them to implement the U N gun marking plan.More than likely in the future even privately sold guns will have to be U N marked.I remember quite a while ago Bill Blair was complaining that without a gun registry it was harder to implement the U N system and they needed to find a way to do it.This new system will also probably kill the gun flippers as now it will be a real pain to do so on a regular basis and continually buying then quickly reselling might bring under suspicion of gun running or they might tell you that you will need a vendors license to do so if you buy and sell too many
    Last edited by chasseur; 05-12-2022 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diabeticfreak View Post
    The fact that guns will be "registered" even just for bringing them in for repairs is mind boggling. The amount of paperwork on that alone will fill up who knows how many filing cabinets. What happens when these businesses run out of room to keep paper? And isn't the government supposed to be preventing climate change, not exacerbating it with all of these files that I'm sure will have to be kept physically and digitally?
    Once you understand what their goals are, it is not mind boggling at all.
    They are pretty much openly mocking us at this point...they are well aware of the fact, that this has nothing to do with reducing gun crimem
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Most businesses have already been doing this for years. I know that Cabelas, p&d, wild west in Edmonton all kept a copy of my name, pal, gun serial, etc, when I purchased guns in person. I'm assuming most of the stores across the country have done it when I purchased online, as the receipts they sent me all contained that info as well. Surely they are keeping a copy of the receipt they send out.

Not that I support the changes, but realistically, what is changing?

Quote Originally Posted by Pipester View Post
    Most businesses have already been doing this for years. I know that Cabelas, p&d, wild west in Edmonton all kept a copy of my name, pal, gun serial, etc, when I purchased guns in person. I'm assuming most of the stores across the country have done it when I purchased online, as the receipts they sent me all contained that info as well. Surely they are keeping a copy of the receipt they send out.

Not that I support the changes, but realistically, what is changing?
    What is changing is the fact, that after you bring the firearm home from the store, before may 18-th you have the option of selling it to Mike from Canmore and that gun is gone from the system.
    After the 18-th, you can legally no longer do that, as there will be a refference number requirement.

This way they put their foot in the door as far as tracking the movement of the firearms...
    The next stage will be a requirement to call in the model/serial number...after that the LGR 2.0 will be complete.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickDraw16 View Post
    Did you ask it if it identifies as a registry, or did you just assume?
    If it squack like a duck..walk like a duck..it’s a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    What is changing is the fact, that after you bring the firearm home from the store, before may 18-th you have the option of selling it to Mike from Canmore and that gun is gone from the system.
    After the 18-th, you can legally no longer do that, as there will be a refference number requirement.

This way they put their foot in the door as far as tracking the movement of the firearms...
    The next stage will be a requirement to call in the model/serial number...after that the LGR 2.0 will be complete.
    It’s a requirement to provide all infos on the firearms in those new bs rules.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast