Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the value of training?

Expired Business Member

Lightbulb What is the value of training?

Historically many successful cultures have intentionally promoted a soldierly attitude among their citizens. This was not an attitude of violence, rather one of pursuit of excellence – one driven by the soldier’s imperative of being competent in dealing with adversity. It’s a matter of training and practicing the skills and mindset required to be an asset in crisis, and not waiting to be a liability or dependent. The benefit of such an approach, for the nation and its people, seems obvious: resilience, the development of character, and sovereignty or self-reliance. Does a country, its society, institutions, and government succeed with a strong population or a dependent one? Despite the negative attitude now being engineered in Canada we can decide to thrive in this increasingly uncertain world.

What is the value of medical, survival, and performance training today?

If you were in Ontario I'd be booking a course

CGN Regular
    Ive had the pleasure of taking a course put on by your team a couple times. Was always a great and sweaty learning environment

We need more defence and tactical shooting courses just like in the US. If you can do this in ON, I will be interested.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    We need more defence and tactical shooting courses just like in the US. If you can do this in ON, I will be interested.
    I’m with you on this 100%

Expired Business Member
    Our online training branch - CTOMS Academy - has courses and learning plans for both professionals and non-professionals in tactical and non-tactical environments. Of course nothing beats hands-on training, but these courses are packed with knowledge and can be done remotely at one's own pace.

CTOMS Academy - ctomsinc.com/pages/ctoms-academy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CTOMS Inc. View Post
    Our online training branch - CTOMS Academy - has courses and learning plans for both professionals and non-professionals in tactical and non-tactical environments. Of course nothing beats hands-on training, but these courses are packed with knowledge and can be done remotely at one's own pace.

CTOMS Academy - ctomsinc.com/pages/ctoms-academy
    I can attest to the value of these online training courses. I purchased the Tactical Medical Professional Deluxe bundle and would highly recommend it.
    Before posting, try to remember that we are ALL firearms enthusiasts here. WE are not the enemy.

CGN Regular
    tag

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Yes please. Rather not just be a cache for a better trained, looter.

Build a pistol that you would use and take a course here or in America
    Then, you will have hands on training with the gun and people will tell you what is good and bad about your choice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast