Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BIG Bushnell Mail-In REBATES - TRS-25 starting from $79.77

Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    Seems like the best deal … what are these good on?
    Anything you’d put a red dot on.
    I own 10 of these and use them from Shotguns to 45-70 and 22lr
    Prices including shipping DOES NOT include full insurance. Once package is in carrier's hands, it is not my responsibility anymore.

I should of thought first. If i ordered 2 do i get 2 rebates or is there a limit? Can't find the canada terms on the bushnell website.

Just an FYI.. you are paying tax on the entire amount.. so the TRS25 comes out to about 120-130 after rebate depending on where you get it from.. still a good price

CGN frequent flyer
    TRS 25 vs 26 ?
    Never say 'whoa' in the middle of a mud hole.

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    I should of thought first. If i ordered 2 do i get 2 rebates or is there a limit? Can't find the canada terms on the bushnell website.
    It says on rebate form “Model(s) Purchased:”

The plural should indicate you’re able to qualify for multiple rebates. I don’t see anything saying you can’t anywhere in the terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfrozeover View Post

The plural should indicate you’re able to qualify for multiple rebates. I don’t see anything saying you can’t anywhere in the terms.
    Only reading on the united states terms/ other forum says others up to certain $ amount per person or household. I ordered but asked for cancelation which i hate doing.

Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    Seems like the best deal … what are these good on?
    Just be aware the TR26 only comes with the high mount, you would have to buy a separate low mount depending on your application.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfrozeover View Post

I can't find full terms anywhere for this like it says see the bushnell website

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    I can't find full terms anywhere for this like it says see the bushnell website
    On the RXS rebate form it says “ SEE BACK FOR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.”
    I take the “back” to mean the second page that you fill out. The terms are listed there at the bottom.

I think the red dot rebate form should have had the same clause and it was probably just an error saying refer to Bushnell.com cause, yeah, there are no terms and conditions there at all.

To be honest I have never received a rebate from any of these offered be it bushnell savage browning or the ammo rebates I have ever submitted I never once ever received a rebate so I don’t even bother. I get my save it’s by purchasing my optics straight out of the states. Hell I wanted a new Burris rt6 scope and ordered from the states was still half what I would have paid before taxes in Canada and yes that’s even after exchange rates

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast