Page 110 of 121 FirstFirst ... 90100102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1209

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    any update? still august?
    Would it matter? They’ll have to source 5 round magazines will they not? I was under the impression no more pinned mags after this next batch of insane legislation goes through.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MosinMan13 View Post
    Would it matter? They’ll have to source 5 round magazines will they not? I was under the impression no more pinned mags after this next batch of insane legislation goes through.
    Correct, but it has not passed yet and I don't forsee alot of participation with regards to existing hardware...
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

If your handy you could just chop one to only fit 5 rounds. If the time comes someone might give it a go?

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Correct, but it has not passed yet and I don't forsee alot of participation with regards to existing hardware...
    No for sure, I can’t foresee the enforcement of millions of preexisting and already pinned magazines, but by the time this shipment is ready it could very likely be passed, and if so it’s not unrealistic to expect retailers won’t be able to sell traditionally pinned magazines without permanently rendering them 5 round magazines, which hasn’t been elaborated on much but it sounds like the idea is they want it so they can never be made to hold more than 5 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by zelly_101 View Post
    If your handy you could just chop one to only fit 5 rounds. If the time comes someone might give it a go?
    my understanding is that they want magazines impossible to revert back to their original capacity so maybe crimped or welded, I'm not sure

No for sure, I can’t foresee the enforcement of millions of preexisting and already pinned magazines, but by the time this shipment is ready it could very likely be passed, and if so it’s not unrealistic to expect retailers won’t be able to sell traditionally pinned magazines without permanently rendering them 5 round magazines, which hasn’t been elaborated on much but it sounds like the idea is they want it so they can never be made to hold more than 5 rounds.
    You can't see them hauling your a$$ off to jail when they catch you with a (soon to be) prohibited magazine? Clearly, you and I must be watching different people.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    it would be smart to have the next shipment with chopped mags, plenty of time for them to produce them. after all, china were ahead of the curve when they "plated" the drums to no more than 5 rds.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzful View Post
    my understanding is that they want magazines impossible to revert back to their original capacity so maybe crimped or welded, I'm not sure
    thats what zelly is saying when its chopped, it cant be reverted.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
    You can't see them hauling your a$$ off to jail when they catch you with a (soon to be) prohibited magazine? Clearly, you and I must be watching different people.
    Buddy I could see them hauling people off for their political affiliations soon enough, they’re not far from it currently. However, much like the NR dilemma, they don’t know how many and what type of magazines exactly are out there nor where, nor can they track or prove anyone still has them or not, so short of showing up to a range with them or getting caught in the crown lands with them, they have no idea what’s going down in the privacy of the endless hectares of private landowners.

More to my point, I was just agreeing with what was previously said that I don’t believe they can stop anyone from having them who previously owned them, and that I also believe this will affect the sale of future rifles that come with pinned magazines.

As I understand they’re already trying to get the lid on the handgun rush.

Won’t be long before magazines follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    it would be smart to have the next shipment with chopped mags, plenty of time for them to produce them. after all, china were ahead of the curve when they "plated" the drums to no more than 5 rds.

thats what zelly is saying when its chopped, it cant be reverted.
    I would hope so, but given the time it’s taken just to get things shipped from China, I could also see this setting the last shipment back until the end of the year.

Buddy I could see them hauling people off for their political affiliations soon enough, they’re not far from it currently.
    They already took the first steps to doing this by freezing bank accounts of those who they judged donated to political causes they deem verboten.
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzful View Post
    Possibly filled with epoxy...
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA