Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June 16th Handgun Shipping Update, SFRC

June 16th Handgun Shipping Update, SFRC

If you are in Alberta and get an approval notice please forward it to us. It seems the Alberta CFO has stopped sending approval notices to dealers and the only way we can find out is if the approval is finished is if the buyer lets us know. All other provinces seem to be sending them still.

As of the end of today we are pretty much caught up on shipping approved restricted firearms with the exception of a few at the back of the vault plus the Canadian Edition Glocks...they won't ship out until early next week. If you have received a transfer notice but not a shipping notice please forward the notice to us and we can check on it. Now that we are caught up we should be back to shipping a restricted within 24hrs or less of getting the transfer notice...weekends not included.

We are getting Ontario approvals coming in from mid to late May transfers. Other provinces are sitting at 3 days to a few weeks.

That is about it for today. We'll post updates every couple days and lock the previous one when we do. If you call the store, please be polite, we know everyone wants their new presents "now" but remember we are all working our butts off to get transfers done and everything shipped. On an average day there are about 16 people working at the store and everyone is working full blast to stay caught up.

Transfer notifications can be sent to sales@theammosource.com
    Last edited by Chemist; 06-16-2022 at 09:25 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Awesome work Ryan!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

sales@theammosource.com is the email address to send transfer notifications too. If you have already been sent a tracking #, we don't need the approval notice.

Ryan
    Last edited by Chemist; 06-16-2022 at 09:49 PM.

From the emails pouring in we'll be shipping lots to Alberta tomorrow. My apologies to our Alberta peeps, we had no idea your CFO wasn't sending approvals to dealers until we read it on here.

After sending out an email an hour ago and posting here we've had almost 40 approvals emailed to us that weren't sent by the CFO's...I am sure there will be more but we'll get them out as fast as we can. To think, I was all excited that we were caught up....

Ryan

Email inbound.

Sounds good…..appreciate the prompt service!

My bc approval was emailed to me June 7th and I have no shipping notice yet.. I will send in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    If you are in Alberta and get an approval notice please forward it to us. It seems the Alberta CFO has stopped sending approval notices to dealers and the only way we can find out is if the approval is finished is if the buyer lets us know. All other provinces seem to be sending them still.

As of the end of today we are pretty much caught up on shipping approved restricted firearms with the exception of a few at the back of the vault plus the Canadian Edition Glocks...they won't ship out until early next week. If you have received a transfer notice but not a shipping notice please forward the notice to us and we can check on it. Now that we are caught up we should be back to shipping a restricted within 24hrs or less of getting the transfer notice...weekends not included.

We are getting Ontario approvals coming in from mid to late May transfers. Other provinces are sitting at 3 days to a few weeks.

That is about it for today. We'll post updates every couple days and lock the previous one when we do. If you call the store, please be polite, we know everyone wants their new presents "now" but remember we are all working our butts off to get transfers done and everything shipped. On an average day there are about 16 people working at the store and everyone is working full blast to stay caught up.

Transfer notifications can be sent to sales@theammosource.com
    I’ve seen Canadian Edition Glocks, are there any left? By the way, awesome work guys

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    sales@theammosource.com is the email address to send transfer notifications too. If you have already been sent a tracking #, we don't need the approval notice.

Ryan
    Hey Ryan, some stores said they are getting a shipment of Glocks at the end of the month, I'd rather order from you guys. Are you expecting any? Preferably a G17 Mos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast