Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: HANDGUNS for everyone

I need a Gen 5 glock 25

an you get a stainless 1911? I want to engrave one up all purdy. I don't mind used, as long as it's in great shape. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
    What a disappointment these guys turned out to be. Bragged about putting guns in the hands of Canadians. Failed to mention that they'd only bring 1 or 2 units of a select few items. Most were garbage. I watched closely since this thread started, they put up far less than 50 units. The whole while they had many other guns on the American site (which these were coming from anyway) that could have made the 15th cutoff. Thanks for nothing boys.
    They did. Lots. You were just too slow to get one. Don't know if you've realized yet, but most places seem to sell their stock shortly after listing. This thing called panic buying. Lol try again next time bud, save your tears for those who care.

Member Lover of all things lever's Avatar
    Please bring the CZ P07 from your us store to the Canadian one, and yes, it is Canadian legal as it has the threaded barrel making it 4.36 inches long.

Next week will the "Handguns for everyone" sloggan become active again -- at least until the fall?
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Please bring CZ P01

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Next week will the "Handguns for everyone" sloggan become active again -- at least until the fall?
    What’s special about next week to the fall? I gotta check the c-21 section
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    They did. Lots. You were just too slow to get one. Don't know if you've realized yet, but most places seem to sell their stock shortly after listing. This thing called panic buying. Lol try again next time bud, save your tears for those who care.
    He's not wrong.

The Canadian store was always a joke. IRG were making a killing on the import fees , so why would they stock the Canadian store full of stuff people would buy and lose out on all that money.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    He's not wrong.

The Canadian store was always a joke. IRG were making a killing on the import fees , so why would they stock the Canadian store full of stuff people would buy and lose out on all that money.
    IRG charges a $25 import fee from their US site. Items in Canada on the Canadian website have a higher price than the US store to cover the cost.
    You could actually save money buy ordering from the US store as the fee would be applied to the entire order instead of each individual item
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    He's not wrong.

The import fees I think $25 per order on accessories and $50 per firearm if I am not mistaken. I don’t think that would consider “making a killing”.

I know with 3rd party import fee of $225 (I think), that is one of their “money trees”.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay